26-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Manchester city take on Chelsea and Arsenal meet Liverpool

Scum have a long trip to sunderland

lovedeanblue
27-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Much more importantly we are at home to AFC Wimbledon that Saturday :O

chiswickmart
27-01-2014, 08:24 AM
The draw has totally opened up for Scum. Question is, do they have the bottle to take advantage?

Andy68
27-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Probably not..

Man City's to beat Chelsea and go onto win.

Thought Liverpool would get further but think they will get turned over at Emirates.

Had them down as dark horses for the comp but feel their squad just hasn't got the depth.

pfcsteve72
27-01-2014, 04:52 PM
The draw has totally opened up for Scum. Question is, do they have the bottle to take advantage?Lost their bottle in the league a few weeks ago, once their players have stopped fighting with each other, and a few of their so called stars have moved on, they might have half a team to compete in the cup XD

harvey_7
27-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I think the draw has been kind to us, I think if we go & beat Sunderland then theres no reason why we can't got all the way. We're capable of beating anyone on our day & think anything can happen in the cup. One thing is for sure, we will carry on playing our developed players & giving them a chance to show how good they are.

kendaldaz
27-01-2014, 08:05 PM
I would just like to add,the scummers do have a chance this time,NO ****ING CHANCE XD XD XD

harvey_7
28-01-2014, 09:13 AM
I would just like to add,the scummers do have a chance this time,NO ****ING CHANCE XD XD XD

Is it just me, or does that make no sense atall ?? :? :blue:

lovedeanblue
28-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Daz makes perfect sense to me as always ;D

kendaldaz
28-01-2014, 10:28 PM

Is it just me, or does that make no sense atall ?? :? :blue:[/quote]yes you are right,in my haste,i said it wrong,i should have said''the only chance scummers have of winning cup,is no ****ing chance'',but ldb knew what I mean't ;D ,never mind though you can still look at that paint-pot you lot have in you're trophy cabinet ;D

lovedeanblue
15-02-2014, 10:59 PM

Is it just me, or does that make no sense atall ?? :? :blue:[/quote]yes you are right,in my haste,i said it wrong,i should have said''the only chance scummers have of winning cup,is no ****ing chance'',but ldb knew what I mean't ;D ,never mind though you can still look at that paint-pot you lot have in you're trophy cabinet ;D[/quote] You were correct as always Daz :star:

lovedeanblue
16-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Cut and pasted this. East Midlands Blue may not be a Poet but it made me smile

To make in-roads into Pompey's trophy lead was their aim
They set off to the North East in the wind and the rain
By the end they weren't happy in the main
The colossal cost of the trip they wanted to regain
They complained in their droves to the Echo site
After their team had played such absolute sh***
It's yet another season without a trophy once again!