PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Celtic

theoldman
26-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Well you are always up against it when playing them, thought Forster looked a bit shaky the first 20 minutes and the first goal was a schoolboy error Forster and Nelson colliding to let them score.
Another penalty claim turned down and for the first 20-25 minutes Forrester made some great saves to deny Hibs.
Craig Thompson at his usual best and should have never been allowed too referee a hibs game ever after his mocking sign/gesture after the cup final with some of the backward mob at tynecastle secondary.
Can't argue with the free kick well executed and finished us, their third was a peech and their penalty looked Identical to ours in the first half.

1875STEVE
26-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Pissed off.

Celtic deserved the win, there is no doubt, but how that clown is allowed to ref Hibs games still is beyond me.

We should have had a pen defo.

There first goal is sloppy as from us at back, im not sure, if forster or Nelson is to blame, but it was such a stupid goal to lose, much prefer Forster at RB.

It's no coincidence that form has been poor with 3 of usual defence out or rejigged, Butcher had them solid.

2nd goal is never a free-kick in a month of Sunday's. Unstoppable striker though.

3rd goal is unstoppable.

4th is never a penalty, Nelson's hands by his side.

Btw I thought our second half performance was much better, their 2nd knocked the stuffing out us.

Ratings:

Williams - 6 - Could do nothing

Maybury - 5 - too slow, finished, canny pass wind.

Nelson - 6 - Decent, unfair penalty decision against him imo.

Forster - 5 - Very nervous looking, much prefer him at RB.

Stevenson - 4 - Second week running he's been destroyed. I shout this at him every week, so

theoldman
26-01-2014, 08:59 PM
[quote="1875STEVE"]Pissed off.

Celtic deserved the win, there is no doubt, but how that clown is allowed to ref Hibs games still is beyond me.

We should have had a pen defo.

There first goal is sloppy as from us at back, im not sure, if forster or Nelson is to blame, but it was such a stupid goal to lose, much prefer Forster at RB.

It's no coincidence that form has been poor with 3 of usual defence out or rejigged, Butcher had them solid.

2nd goal is never a free-kick in a month of Sunday's. Unstoppable striker though.

3rd goal is unstoppable.

4th is never a penalty, Nelson's hands by his side.

Btw I thought our second half performance was much better, their 2nd knocked the stuffing out us.

Ratings:

Williams - 6 - Could do nothing

Maybury - 5 - too slow, finished, canny pass wind.

Nelson - 6 - Decent, unfair penalty decision against him imo.

Forster - 5 - Very nervous looking, much prefer him at RB.

Stevenson - 4 - Second week running he's been