PDA

View Full Version : Massive Chance!!!

Owler
26-01-2014, 07:58 PM
To make it to quarter finals of FA Cup.

Charlton at home, it won't be easy but we couldn't have wished for a better chance to reach last 8.

Bluestripe
26-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Draw came out well for Yorks clubs
Feel good that Leeds Donny Barnsley & Rovrum fans will be made up about our draw...we realise those "you f**kin jammy tw*ts" texts are probably from a 'minority' group of fans.

Pity Fulham didn't profit from Wednesday's lesson yesterday about how best to dispatch a minnow.
Fulham were f**kin woeful and, though credit to blunts (you held out well after mcguire and red card) blunts probably fu*ked up on the real possibility of an FA Cup Steel City derby.

mcbrewer
26-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Draw came out well for Yorks clubs
Feel good that Leeds Donny Barnsley & Rovrum fans will be made up about our draw...we realise those "you f**kin jammy tw*ts" texts are probably from a 'minority' group of fans.

Pity Fulham didn't profit from Wednesday's lesson yesterday about how best to dispatch a minnow.
Fulham were f**kin woeful and, though credit to blunts (you held out well after mcguire and red card) blunts probably fu*ked up on the real possibility of an FA Cup Steel City derby.Lets be reight Fulham made 11 changes and the 1st team is sh1t to start with so the 2nd stringers are hardly likely to be up to much

Bluestripe
26-01-2014, 10:09 PM
You're either a Prem League team or you aren't.
Are Tarabt and Dent 2nd string?
Pitch was dreadful, but mulens**** and newies should have outplayed blunts + newies...zero attempts on goal in 1st half

Rotherhamowl10
27-01-2014, 09:56 AM
We showed great character at Rochdale on Saturday, full credit to Gray and he deserves the job for me. A professional job where the Wednesday of old would have crumbled after going down to 10 men.

As for the draw, if you're not going to get the 'big boys' then this is the next best thing - maybe even better. It still wont be easy, as I am sure Charlton are thinking the tie is winnable as well, but we have home advantage - saying that, with the state of their pitch I bet they're glad to be away.

It's a great chance to get to the quarter finals and you are then one game away from Wembley.

I still think the pigs may join us, Fulham looked awful yesterday from the half an hour I saw. Maybe a Sheffield FA cup semi final again ;D "It should have been 10-1"

JZ66
27-01-2014, 11:54 AM
On face value it does appear to be a great opportunity to get to the last eight!

MM wanted a good cup run and it looks like it could be on the cards.
It throws a few quid on to the right side of the balance sheet also!
But exactly how much I'm not sure??
WAWAW!!

Geetarman
27-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Rochdale :D :D :D :D :D

gardsPNE
27-01-2014, 11:22 PM
We showed great character at Rochdale on Saturday, full credit to Gray and he deserves the job for me. A professional job where the Wednesday of old would have crumbled after going down to 10 men.

As for the draw, if you're not going to get the 'big boys' then this is the next best thing - maybe even better. It still wont be easy, as I am sure Charlton are thinking the tie is winnable as well, but we have home advantage - saying that, with the state of their pitch I bet they're glad to be away.

It's a great chance to get to the quarter finals and you are then one game away from Wembley.

I still think the pigs may join us, Fulham looked awful yesterday from the half an hour I saw. Maybe a Sheffield FA cup semi final again ;D "It should have been 10-1"

Dont worry Rotherhamowl I think we still may have something to say in this little mixup. However I know Forest aint going to be easy 2nd time around however its at home and we

braggyowl
28-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Rochdale :D :D :D :D :D

Crap Guitarist..XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

helmut_rooster
28-01-2014, 03:21 PM
A draw both Owls and Charlton fans were hoping for, so far all points to a Owls V Filthy Pigs Semi Final :)