PDA

View Full Version : Fawaz piccys

Trickytreesreds
26-01-2014, 08:31 PM
I borrowed this link of our leader in his life.
Pity Basie is banned, I could've had some fun with this one. XD - view external link (http://instagram.com/fawazalhasawi)

alwaysnotts
26-01-2014, 10:06 PM
I borrowed this link of our leader in his life.
Pity Basie is banned, I could've had some fun with this one. XD
Hi mate, good pictures. Looks to be leading an expensive lifestyle.Do you think he will spend some money on proper players or can we expect more footballing nobodies ?

Trickytreesreds
26-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Glad you're here gob****e, got some light reading for you. ;D

interview with djabbour:

Rafik, an excellent half-season with Sivasspor and now you land in a prestigious club, your first reaction?

Happy, even delighted to land in this prestigious club what Nottingham. I am also very happy to have achieved my goal of moving in the Championship, a division which has English training very high level where competition is also very high.

What will be the duration of your contract with Nottingham Forest?

After all concluded with my new leaders and of course after much negotiation, I signed yesterday (Saturday), a two and a half years. You understand that the sports chalenge proposed by Nottingham fits the long term and it suits me well, I've always advocated stability.

When you start the competition with your new team?

Listen, I just join this team (he arrived yesterday in Nottingham). So now, I think to be operational as soon as the coach will use my services. I've never stoppe

Trickytreesreds
26-01-2014, 10:10 PM
The English league please well, we saw you out big games against Arsenal in the Champions League, when you were in Olympiakos?

Yes, as I said, I've always had a preference for this great championship. For me, England is a country of football, this is one of the best leagues in the world. This is a game that suits me.

Your goal with Nottingham?

It is clear that I am here in Nottingham, is to participate in the return of the team in the Premier League. This is my first goal, the club also. After that, I want to go as far as possible in the FA Cup. On a strictly personal level, my goal is to score maximum goals to contribute to achieving the objectives set.
What will be the goal for the World?
Nothing to hide, the key is to prepare this important appointment. Now it is clear that our goal as a player is to go as far as possible and worthily represent the Algerian nation, that is to say, as it deserves.

One last word to the fans of Nottingham and the Algerian people?

I take thi

alwaysnotts
27-01-2014, 08:30 AM
I signed yesterday'saturday' ? Your chairman said the deal cant be done till Monday /
Who is this mythical club he's talking of ? Is he off his rocker ? Who were the other clubs interested ? i'd rather not say. interesting.