PDA

View Full Version : FAN'S VIEW with Alan Houghton:Wanderers 0 Cardiff City 1

campo21
26-01-2014, 08:48 PM
MOST of the thoughts this week have been about how the Wanderers are going to get out of the mess we are in, waiting for action on and off the pitch.

With David Ngog and surprisingly Mark Davies not even on the bench on Saturday, then it looks like there might be some movement on the transfer front this week.

The match was a dour affair, played in a graveyard atmosphere and in awful weather between two sides competing for who had the least confidence.

To our credit, we more than matched Cardiff. The defence looked solid and Cardiff’s only shot on target was their goal, which came about from an uncharacteristic fumble from Andy Lonergan.

We managed to create a few chances which were missed by a combination of good goalkeeping, woeful finishing and an unlucky deflection which prevented Chung-Yong Lee putting us one up just before the interval. But to be honest, the entertainment level barely exceeded watching paint dry.

There were no answers to our current plight, particularly

campo21
26-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Don't hold your breath for the flurry of activity happening this week it won't happen,i can see us losing the nxt 2 games badly but don't worry Freedman will still keep his job and so will Gartside.

dunc_bwfc
26-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Don't hold your breath for the flurry of activity happening this week it won't happen,i can see us losing the nxt 2 games badly but don't worry Freedman will still keep his job and so will Gartside.
Sadly campo all of the above is so very true.

klassnic
28-01-2014, 01:56 AM
I'll go back to the reebok when Gartside either leaves or dies and can't chair or navigate the club anymore