PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Wednesday away

UpTheRams1884
26-01-2014, 09:23 PM
We're playing them in the midweek now due Wednesday are in the FA Cup 5th round.

sheffieldrams
27-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Forget Derby v Forest...THIS is the big one.
A good turn out from the Rams faithful is always good to use against the Owls fans at work.
I dont think we have lost at Hillsborough since Marcus Tudgay scored for them.

KeeptheCityGround
27-01-2014, 06:42 PM
You might have sold into the lower tier on a Saturday for once with your lofty league position. Now midweek you'll be lucky to sell half the upper.

lewyman633
27-01-2014, 06:57 PM
That's because some of us have to work

Toggles
27-01-2014, 06:58 PM
You might have sold into the lower tier on a Saturday for once with your lofty league position. Now midweek you'll be lucky to sell half the upper.

Why do you persist with this line of 'banter' so much... smacks o' desperation and a clutching of straws...

'All we can see are empty seat. Pink. Pink. All we can see is empty seats..'

Rattea
27-01-2014, 07:05 PM
A good turn out from the Rams faithful is always good to use against the Owls fans at work.

It's been a good hunting ground for about 15 years but before that we hadn't won for 70 odd years and it was considered our unlucky ground. Yet we still took 1000s again an again to lose narrowly!!!!

I think if been there over 10 times before I saw us win there!

eamonnram
27-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Why do you persist with this line of 'banter' so much... smacks o' desperation and a clutching of straws...

Because that's all he's got boring away crowd's and how many they brought here and how many we brought there. Well guess what. We don't give a toss. It's all about the football and we are above you after all that cash you've spent and the return of the Messiah cranky. I really hope we get you in the play offs. Because we all no you lot bottle it and choke in the play off. ;)

'All we can see are empty seat. Pink. Pink. All we can see is empty seats..'[/quote]

AngryRam
27-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Always hated the Poxy place. Considered it cursed since we lost to United there in the semi... My single worst memory as a Derby fan.
>:(

Tronderram
27-01-2014, 10:52 PM
I am hoping for a good game. I am comeing to Derby for this game and the home match the saturday after. Looking forward seeing the rams again.

UpTheRams1884
27-01-2014, 10:54 PM
I am going... By the way the re-arranged date confirmed and it's on Tuesday 18th Feb. COYR :heart:

KeeptheCityGround
28-01-2014, 08:05 AM

Because that's all he's got boring away crowd's and how many they brought here and how many we brought there. Well guess what. We don't give a toss. It's all about the football and we are above you after all that cash you've spent and the return of the Messiah cranky. I really hope we get you in the play offs. Because we all no you lot bottle it and choke in the play off. ;)

'All we can see are empty seat. Pink. Pink. All we can see is empty seats..'[/quote][/quote]

Well that's because loads of your fans bang on about how good your home support is and how loyal you all

Rapid
28-01-2014, 08:08 AM
I am hoping for a good game. I am comeing to Derby for this game and the home match the saturday after. Looking forward seeing the rams again.

as in coming from Trondheim...? or am I just reading a little too much into your user? impressive if so!

dcfcdavecov
28-01-2014, 08:52 AM

'All we can see are empty seat. Pink. Pink. All we can see is empty seats..'[/quote][/quote]

Well that's because loads of your fans bang on abo

tomsdubs
28-01-2014, 09:19 AM
We always take a good following to Weds, butthurt florist fans need to pipe down. I was going to go with a few mates on the Saturday but as some live in Cheshire this has thrown a spanner in the works. Was looking forward to the day out :blue:

Tronderram
28-01-2014, 10:07 AM
You are quite right. I'm living just outside of Trondheim. I usually travel for 1 or 2 games a year. As my kids are more or less independent I can visit PP more often. Bringing wife and youngest dauther this time though. Make a holyday out of it :)

Ramsall
28-01-2014, 10:47 AM

Well that's because loads of your fans bang on abo

RamFromCornwall
28-01-2014, 11:27 AM
You are quite right. I'm living just outside of Trondheim. I usually travel for 1 or 2 games a year. As my kids are more or less independent I can visit PP more often. Bringing wife and youngest dauther this time though. Make a holyday out of it :)

Fair play to you!

Rapid
28-01-2014, 01:54 PM

great work mate. so are you a Norwegian ram or an English immigrant? ;-)

when you have enough posts maybe you could use the Norway flag as your avatar and get some good old fashioned Scandinavian rivalry with sheeeeeeeeep! >:)

UpTheRams1884
28-01-2014, 02:35 PM
You are quite right. I'm living just outside of Trondheim. I usually travel for 1 or 2 games a year. As my kids are more or less independent I can visit PP more often. Bringing wife and youngest dauther this time though. Make a holyday out of it :) Massive respect to you. :star:

UpTheRams1884
28-01-2014, 02:41 PM
We always take a good following to Weds, butthurt florist fans need to pipe down. You're correct about us taking good following to Wednesday we always do that is a massive FACT KTCG FACT YES YOU READ IT RIGHT.

Tronderram
29-01-2014, 12:06 AM
I'm a Norwegian Ram, following the Rams since the age of 6 (1971) Back then we had one TV channel and every saturday they showed one game. The first years I think it was only teams from midlands/north of England that was televisioned. I think these games are the main reason the likes of Derby, Leeds, wolverhapton,Leicester and forest have many supporters in Norway.
Great tesult today! I'm thrilled about the football at the moment! Looking forward to see the mighty Rams again!

D_D
29-01-2014, 12:55 AM

Well

ramspride
29-01-2014, 06:40 PM

It's been a good hunting ground for about 15 years but before that we hadn't won for 70 odd years and it was considered our unlucky ground. Yet we still took 1000s again an again to lose narrowly!!!!

I think if been there over 10 times before I saw us win there![/quote]

The last time I went was the semi final against United. We should have won but for very biased refing. It was the end of the greatest days of our team.