PDA

View Full Version : Good luck

Romared
26-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Your nearly into the footsteps of yorks hires real team ;D been there done it ;D and lost >:) all the best see you sat if we can afford it (robbing ****s ) A£29 ??? Could buy sheff who for that :D still love our bellend :heart: auntie Cyril not reight well so send her rim sum flowers ;D and not be -ro this time :D :D

Rotherhamowl10
27-01-2014, 10:03 AM
I've paid between £27-£32 all season for away tickets, sadly that's all away fans are seen as these days.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, how have your lot been playing since the arrival of our ex Agent Wilson?

I think we may just scrape it on Saturday, be a close game though (as always)

Romared
28-01-2014, 08:57 AM
I've paid between i27-i32 all season for away tickets, sadly that's all away fans are seen as these days.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, how have your lot been playing since the arrival of our ex Agent Wilson?

I think we may just scrape it on Saturday, be a close game though (as always) playing better better football under Wilson than the previous clowns ! Players coming back from loans and injuries plus the new lads seem to have freshened things up ,it will be close Saturday ! A draw for me ! You might have your Wembley heads on ? You look certs to reach semis now .

braggyowl
28-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Cheers Roma me owd c0cker...Same ter thee anall..Dunt thee be jumpin ont pitch if yer scu'er, wi wunt want thi thrown art ert ground mate.
Al si thi Roma...Av a gud un. :)

helmut_rooster
28-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Your nearly into the footsteps of yorks hires real team ;D been there done it ;D and lost >:) all the best see you sat if we can afford it (robbing ****s ) AA?29 ??? Could buy sheff who for that :D still love our bellend :heart: auntie Cyril not reight well so send her rim sum flowers ;D and not be -ro this time :D :D

Tha w'at >:)