PDA

View Full Version : this blessed plot this realm this england

Whatsmore
26-01-2014, 09:38 PM
going to burnley today made me think of our northern towns and their incredible histories in the industrial revolution the part our northern towns played in not just ours but world wide development.great Britain is an island of proud historicaly brave peoples,if you go back to the romans the welsh were immense warriours in defense of their lands so to the scots,and as british people obviously as English mostly the bravery in the wars of the last hundred years especialy the little understood falklands conflict were 2 parachute regiment were brave beyond belief.the point im trying to make is does anyone else feel as I do that with immigration policys the way they have been for the last 40 yrs or so that we are losing our homeland to forieghn peoples that threaten our very Christian moral values are we succumbing to an invasion that's going largely ignored that could lead to say sharia law type governance of a once proud scepterd isle as GREAT BRITAIN im more worried about our country at

campo21
27-01-2014, 12:02 AM
[quote="Whatsmore"]going to burnley today made me think of our northern towns and their incredible histories in the industrial revolution the part our northern towns played in not just ours but world wide development.great Britain is an island of proud historicaly brave peoples,if you go back to the romans the welsh were immense warriours in defense of their lands so to the scots,and as british people obviously as English mostly the bravery in the wars of the last hundred years especialy the little understood falklands conflict were 2 parachute regiment were brave beyond belief.the point im trying to make is does anyone else feel as I do that with immigration policys the way they have been for the last 40 yrs or so that we are losing our homeland to forieghn peoples that threaten our very Christian moral values are we succumbing to an invasion that's going largely ignored that could lead to say sharia law type governance of a once proud scepterd isle as GREA

Whatsmore
27-01-2014, 06:42 AM
yes you are right there camopo I will have to leave the laptop with mrs W after 8 oclock at night.:( :(

ojeesan
27-01-2014, 08:11 AM
OK Campo, so Whatsmore has been on the pop again, but what a great post, and so true. Good on yer Whatsmore for telling it like it is.

gardsPNE
27-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Me and my colleague at work have just read your post and you are absolutely spot on and to us its frightening how things are changing. What I have noticed though that out in the villages come St georges Day the old flags come out in their 1000s and I think the populus like us are getting fed-up. I have a feeling at some stage its going to kick off I have no doubt. It might not be in the near future but it will. We cannot keep letting a religion dictate what they can and cant do in somebody elses country.

Great post by the way!!!!

Whatsmore
27-01-2014, 06:10 PM
thanks ojeesan and gards for your kind replies.hopefully things will improve in the future in this country but it will have to come through an uprising of all of us who have simply had enough of the way things are going.your right aswel there gards when we have a world cup or st georges day you just sense that people fly the flag with more meaning and patriotism that simply goes beyond the occasion that brought the flags out in the first place.there is an army barracks in bulford who were asked to remove the the union flag as some individuals living nearby were offended.i mean WHAT THE FCK im going now im upsetting myself take care lads all the best.

campo21
27-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Another big problem with this country whatsmore we have become a big brother state and police state.

JimmyJazz64
27-01-2014, 09:06 PM
I blame Eddie Davies and Gartside campo ;D ;D

klassnic
28-01-2014, 01:54 AM
whatmore very interesting post!

nothing to do with BWFC

So F uck off and tell the nation about it on the Alan Titchmarsh show

P iss Can

Whatsmore
28-01-2014, 06:57 AM
klassnic the board is not just for matters football imo anyway.good boards discuss many issues obviously football should be the main topic though.now whats this abuse your hurling at me little chap?uncle nasty touch tucked you in again tonight did he?so you cant sleep and come on here to abuse the adults but couldn't be arsed copying all the mumbo jumbo you normaly post,and for your information I would rather be a pi ss can than a weird saddo with no life experiences and no hope for any future like you so fck off get to sleep because if uncle hears you walking around upstairs he may decide to tuck you in again and I bet your sore enough already.

jimmyegg
28-01-2014, 08:50 AM
[quote="Whatsmore"]going to burnley today made me think of our northern towns and their incredible histories in the industrial revolution the part our northern towns played in not just ours but world wide development.great Britain is an island of proud historicaly brave peoples,if you go back to the romans the welsh were immense warriours in defense of their lands so to the scots,and as british people obviously as English mostly the bravery in the wars of the last hundred years especialy the little understood falklands conflict were 2 parachute regiment were brave beyond belief.the point im trying to make is does anyone else feel as I do that with immigration policys the way they have been for the last 40 yrs or so that we are losing our homeland to forieghn peoples that threaten our very Christian moral values are we succumbing to an invasion that's going largely ignored that could lead to say sharia law type governance of a once proud scepterd isle as GREA