PDA

View Full Version : Team Unrest surfaces

fmadmin
27-01-2014, 12:59 PM
It is obvious that players are not happy with the situation if Lloris is voicing conerns already! - view external link (www.tottenhamhotspur-mad.co.uk/feat/ed11/team_unrest_surfaces_822580/index.shtml)

harlow_yid
27-01-2014, 01:04 PM
a??Without Champions League football? I've not thought about it. I must weigh things up at the end of the season.a??

he hasnt thought about it. hes focused on this season not next. lazy media once again hyping up rubbish. not once did he say he is thinking about leaving.

DEVONSPUR
27-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Yes I agree but another striker would be handy!

We should have kept Defoe until the end of the season regardless of Toronto's requirements!

cliffyboy
28-01-2014, 06:14 AM
Yes I agree but another striker would be handy!

We should have kept Defoe until the end of the season regardless of Toronto's requirements!

Morning, Devonspur.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as the alarmist and agent provocateur, Mr. Footymad, but Lloris's words need acting on. This season started so well with so much promise and I still think that collectively we've got the best squad we've had for years. It's their management that's been sorely lacking.

Let's face facts on this one - we've had Campbell go, Berbatov and Carrick go, we've had Modric go, and we've had Bale go. All of these players, except Campbell, brought great financial benefit to our club, and would it be true to say that they basically all left for the same reason?

If the answer is 'Yes', then Lloris's words have to be heeded and taken on board.

If the windfall from Bale's sale doesn't move our club upwards, then I'm in the anti-Levy camp because it is then c

DEVONSPUR
29-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Afternoon Cliffy!

Hope you and your family are well.

Some good points there!

I think Harlow is saying that there's nothing in this story and it does smack of lazy journalism!

There were similar rumours of Jan going to Fiorentina just cos he had a few days in Florence but of course its the silly transfer window season again and I wish they would just get rid of it!

I think if Levy sanctioned a decent bid for Hernandez it would make a statement of intent as he would be a good replacement for Defoe and he doesn't look happy at ManUre (who does apart from Mata?)