PDA

View Full Version : Levy Uncovered

fmadmin
27-01-2014, 01:00 PM
How is it that you are consider a big success, if you fail to achieve all objectives? - view external link (www.tottenhamhotspur-mad.co.uk/feat/ed11/levy_uncovered_822581/index.shtml)

harlow_yid
27-01-2014, 01:09 PM
did you know that if we insisted that madrid not sell to a rival that could be seen as 3rd party interference and punishable by point deduction.

article so poor and misrepresentative not even worth the read.

any one that wants levy out look at other clubs that wanted change and what happened to them. next owner could be another scholar ffs

DEVONSPUR
27-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Or Sugar!

:O :s

hammeredhome
27-01-2014, 06:11 PM
did you know that if we insisted that madrid not sell to a rival that could be seen as 3rd party interference and punishable by point deduction.

any one that wants levy out look at other clubs that wanted change and what happened to them. next owner could be another scholar ffs

Since when has Levy been your owner????

DEVONSPUR
27-01-2014, 06:22 PM
We are owned by ENIC and Levy is CEO

Just concentrate on your own board who are acting all "hard" at the entirely fictitious prospect of an FA cup tie with Sheff Utd!!!

Including you!!

"One day indeed DB, in the Bus Garage opposite the station.>:) >:)"

Absolutely pathetic and childish!!

Grow up ffs!!

XD XD XD

hammeredhome
27-01-2014, 06:26 PM
We are owned by ENIC and Levy is CEO

Just concentrate on your own board who are acting all "hard" at the entirely fictitious prospect of an FA cup tie with Sheff Utd!!!

Including you!!

"One day indeed DB, in the Bus Garage opposite the station.>:) >:)"

Absolutely pathetic and childish!!

Grow up ffs!!

XD XD XD

My very own stalker.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Do you record train numbers ffs..XD

DEVONSPUR
28-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Wot are you going to do?

Beat me up in the bus garage after school?

XD XD XD

The thing is if we exchanged remarks like this on your board your apology for a Mod, "Kirky", would ban me whereas we're more enlightened here!
I see he's been throwing his weight around with "RingoBingoDingo" lately telling him to "watch his step" after some innocuous banter with some of your lot!
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

hammeredhome
28-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Wot are you going to do?

XD XD XD

The thing is if we exchanged remarks like this on your board your apology for a Mod, "Kirky", would ban me whereas we're more enlightened here!
I see he's been throwing his weight around with "RingoBingoDingo" lately telling him to "watch his step" after some innocuous banter with some of your lot!

To be fair RBD is fairly harmless, it's the other f.ucking idiot that should get his marching orders.

BlackDiamond
28-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Wot are you going to do?

XD XD XD

To be fair RBD is fairly harmless, it's the other f.ucking idiot that should get his marching orders.[/quote]

Well RBD has been banned...who is the other idiot ? pray tell

harlow_yid
28-01-2014, 05:45 PM

Since when has Levy been your owner????[/quote]

since when did i say he was?

hammeredhome
28-01-2014, 06:01 PM

Since when has Levy been your owner????[/quote]

since when did i say he was?[/quote]

That's a good point Harlow.

I blame the Merlot.:D

DEVONSPUR
29-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Wot are you going to do?

XD XD XD

To be fair RBD is fairly harmless, it's the other f.ucking idiot that should get his marching orders.[/quote]

Well RBD has been banned...who is the other idiot ? pray tell[/quote]

Would it be "Sir Terence" by any chance?
:P

hammeredhome
29-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Wot are you going to do?

XD XD XD

Well RBD has been banned...who is the other idiot ? pray tell[/quote]

Would it be "Sir Terence" by any chance?
:P[/quote]

Top of the class sir:star: