PDA

View Full Version : Madine...

Piglet_Phoenix
27-01-2014, 02:52 PM
On the verge of release, apparently.

Unbelievably, he hasn't been sacked by Sheffield Wednesday so is still under contract to them.

Probably going to be sent out on loan...

bluebob
27-01-2014, 03:00 PM
get him here as he can score goals which is what we need. Give him one last chance.

feckwittery
27-01-2014, 05:22 PM
The day Madine puts on a United shirt again will be the same day I'll make sure I'll never set foot in Brunton Park again.

He's had more than enough chances, here and elsewhere. I couldn't give a flying **** how many goals he's scored.

PS: He wasn't that good at scoring goals for us. (or elsewhere, with the exception of half a decent season).

BlueBalls
28-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Abbott was in charge when Madine wasn't scoring goals for us - remember?

Nevermore666
28-01-2014, 04:52 PM
It's not as if Madine killed anyone.

goldsmithhadagoodgam
29-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Yes nevermore i get your drift, the difference or shall i say the problem is; that in the Madine instance he has demonstrated that he is a poor role model by his inability to reflect and change, were as others deserve a chance as they seem truley sorry and will not make the same foolish choices again, regretable though the serious nature of those past actions may have been. Sadly Gary Madine would be a risk. I think he needs to avoid the drug that is alcohol for a start.

Nevermore666
29-01-2014, 08:12 PM
If he came back and started knocking-in goals I wouldn't give a ****e what an utter arse he was off the pitch. Maybe jail will change him. Like I said he ain't killed nee one.

glassmaurice
30-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Could not agree with you more, "nevermore666", yes Madine is as they say a serial offender, but all the idiot has done is hit people with his fists, which gives the other man at least a fighting chance, especially as I understand he was full of drink which slows down his actions/reaction speed.
I am 100% not a fighting man, and do not condone hitting people ever, BUT if I have to be hit then please, please let it be with a man's fist and never, never let it be by a motor car even if the car is doing 10mph, god forbid 56mph.

Nevermore666
30-01-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm not a "fighter", nor am I an apologist for Madine I just think some perspective is needed. He is a decent footballer.