Ed_ScottishFitba
27-01-2014, 03:04 PM
waterlogged pitch

AguyIknow
27-01-2014, 03:07 PM
No huge surprise. Pelting down today.

DITA
27-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Disgusting that a club in the Premiership can't even get the water off its pitch in time for a match.

Typical of a team that isnt even the most successful on its street.

:star: :star:

TangerineDream
27-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Some of the sheep posters on here are truly pathetic.

Disappointed about this being off. Was looking forward to the match.

Also having to miss the home game with Motherwell now as they have just changed it to Friday night 21st Feb. Had arranged my whole week round the Saturday game. First home game in 10 years I have missed.

This is way too short notice for fans changing games like this, TV Fuds ruining our game.

Redford
27-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Disgusting that a club in the Premiership can't even get the water off its pitch in time for a match.

Typical of a team that isnt even the most successful on its street.

Our more successful neighbours had a game off the other week , for the same reason , and that was at the superior ground of dens park . It would never happen in aberdeen but neither would winning a trophy this century ;)

IanAberdon
27-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Looks like Brither DITA's struck a nerve... >:)

swaddon
27-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Brither DITA's caught two of them, even with very poor quality bait. XD

Still, cheer up, DABs. At least you can come back on here this week seeing as your team hasn't been pumped for once.

DITA
28-01-2014, 08:02 AM

Still, cheer up, DABs. At least you can come back on here this week seeing as your team hasn't been pumped for once.

I've not been feeling to good recently, hence the poor quality bait.

Still, two isnt bad.

Redford
28-01-2014, 10:51 AM

Still, two isnt bad.

:star: :star:[/quote]

Everything you said was correct .

Maybe when you are feeling better you will get back to posting your usual ******** ;D

DITA
28-01-2014, 11:08 AM

Still, two isnt bad.

:star: :star:[/quote]

Everything you said was correct .

Maybe when you are feeling better you will get back to posting your usual ******** ;D[/quote]

Its not likely to change for a while.

Get used to it >:)

brizee66
28-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Dholly have their biggest game in years coming up and could win their first trophy in almost 20 years yet all they want to talk about is a united game being called off after 3 days of rain
We are not your rivals dholly :D

DITA
28-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Aye, well you need something to take your mind off it, and TSMSTID presented the best target.

And as the saying goes, targets will fall when hit.

3 of them to be precise. Anymore?

swaddon
28-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Dholly have their biggest game in years coming up and could win their first trophy in almost 20 years yet all they want to talk about is a united game being called off after 3 days of rain
We are not your rivals dholly :D

Tell your own fhans that. All you see on Caravan-Mad is "Dholly" this and "sheep" that.