PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell cant I sign in most of the time ????

memyselfani
27-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Dont wanna hear Firefox or this or that...are they tryin` to make the few thats left no longer use the board or what ????

Just a suggestion...instead of worrying about adverts or sponsors etc try looking after the few fans that are still on here before your advertising to no one :-)

I couldnt add my scores on the Orgoner card ...trying god knows how many times ( so I want FULL POINTS for the last few weeks Leeds man ;-) )and comments & threads are drying up by the week ( not months or years )

Please leave this to be seen & please try & address this...I enjoy this board but the way its heading ???? :-(

Toggles
27-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Also lost about 12-15 points on PL league, and haven't been able to play beat the manager since before xmas. Particularly annoyed this week, as had 1-1 prediction.

At least the stories at the top have updated today. Fed up of seeing Fielding every time I log on, he left shortly after the sinking of the Lusitania!

triz
27-01-2014, 07:21 PM
its ok for me atm, just stooooopidly slow

Manofpride
27-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Dont wanna hear Firefox or this or that...are they tryin` to make the few thats left no longer use the board or what ????

Just a suggestion...instead of worrying about adverts or sponsors etc try looking after the few fans that are still on here before your advertising to no one :-)

I couldnt add my scores on the Orgoner card ...trying god knows how many times ( so I want FULL POINTS for the last few weeks Leeds man ;-) )and comments & threads are drying up by the week ( not months or years )

Please leave this to be seen & please try & address this...I enjoy this board but the way its heading ???? :-(

It's been like it for ages, it seems to do what it wants and nobody seems interested to get it sorted, when you do get on it's slow most of the time! No wonder folk are leaving the mad board!!!

Rapid
27-01-2014, 09:53 PM
lets be honest, the sites a complete bag of **** and has been for a long time now, way before this new server lark.

folk like me who aren't forum hores and only post on this board have been tired of it for ages but I stick around because there's a lot of good posters to have good banter with.

embarrassing for the mods really who generally do a good job and are powerless to improve anything. the site went down hill ever since the advertising started getting ridiculous.

*sigh*

triz
27-01-2014, 10:37 PM
exactly right, the board is ****e but the posters make it what it is. On this board i know the posters, i know who to listen to, who to dismiss out of hand, who is a **** taker, who argues like a pro,who is funny, who is a WUM, and who just posts contrarily no matter what there true beliefs ;D . If im honest other derby forums are boring in comparison it just irks me that the powers that be seem to not give a **** at all about us.

UpTheRams1884
27-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Nothing will resolve very soon. :/

Rapid
27-01-2014, 11:41 PM
exactly right, the board is ****e but the posters make it what it is. On this board i know the posters, i know who to listen to, who to dismiss out of hand, who is a **** taker, who argues like a pro,who is funny, who is a WUM, and who just posts contrarily no matter what there true beliefs ;D . If im honest other derby forums are boring in comparison it just irks me that the powers that be seem to not give a **** at all about us.

'like'.

blackandwhite56
28-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Its very slow since the server 'upgrade' and trying to post is a lottery.
Posters on other footymad boards are complaining as well.

Can our mods findout anything? Are the ads to blame? Are the ads necessary for the survival of the board or is somebody making money out of them?

Being able to login , make posts and read others is a pretty basic function. >:(

swaledale
28-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Im not too bothered about the ads, they do pay for the cost of running the site, how many would post on here if they had to pay?

But it is getting very difficult to access and use and will surely die if its a pain to use?

memyselfani
29-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Exactly...whose on control eh ??? Im not a techno buff I like coming on here messing with people i`ve got to know a good fews yrs now but it will die sooner rather than later if not sorted ...cant they see that ????

Whatever next !!! No teletext on Sky Sports ????