PDA

View Full Version : Nice one from the Coventry

521buc
27-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Fans here loads of free beer in the air..good fun though.:D - view external link (http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/25/coventry-fans-party-with-epic-half-time-rendition-of-twist-and-shout-at-Arsenal-4277224/)

Pentridge
27-01-2014, 06:34 PM
****s.

521buc
27-01-2014, 08:28 PM
That's a shame pents looks like they were having some good fun..

That's what footballs all about have fun whilst you can..

Example Man United..

kel_
27-01-2014, 09:51 PM
What Pents said.

Majority off of them look to be stone island clad mongy ****s tbf.

Floppy_funbags
28-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Thirded.

Coventry folk are miserable and obnoxious ****s to a man / woman. One can only surmise that this particular bunch off of ****s had been collectively sniffing Bostik outside the ground to behalf in such a manner.

521buc
28-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Thirded.

Coventry folk are miserable and obnoxious ****s to a man / woman. One can only surmise that this particular bunch off of ****s had been collectively sniffing Bostik outside the ground to behalf in such a manner.

I take it The good people of Coventry are not much cared for..:?

Are they worse than the Welsh or even the Scots..

Pentridge
28-01-2014, 09:52 AM
What kind off of FOOL hurls beer in the air?

I note that not only Stone Island is on show but also those mongy quilted jackets too.

****s.

? Edit

deezel
28-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Fans here loads of free beer in the air..good fun though.:D

jimmy i hope you're not going to introduce that sort off of behaviour at aberdeen games

i would imagine 4 x Stellas and you'd be up and jigging, my advice is to stick to the have-time bovril

521buc
28-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Fans here loads of free beer in the air..good fun though.:D

jimmy i hope you're not going to introduce that sort off of behaviour at aberdeen games

i would imagine 4 x Stellas and you'd be up and jigging, my advice is to stick to the have-time bovril[/quote]

Deezel don't do bovril mate,
But 4 Stella's are just about my limit..mind you can go for it and take 6 bottles so I'm up there we the best of yous.:?

I think that was just a bit of fun we the Coventry fans they weren't fighting..
But when there's boys fun like that I watch it from a distance as I wouldn't like getting knocked over an getting broken bones again..

Pentridge
28-01-2014, 11:27 AM
It's ok Jimmy, you'd heal up before the final whistle.

#secondcoming

Markovitch
28-01-2014, 04:18 PM
You can see why the Germans bombed it

521buc
28-01-2014, 04:26 PM
It's ok Jimmy, you'd heal up before the final whistle.

#secondcoming

Pents it's no a second coming..

This is how it works..
Brake arm go hospital get a temp plaster on as you need an operation..get op cut arm 1ft long we surgical knife..break a bone to gain access insert 2 plates onto the broken bones..as you come back out insert another plate to the bone the surgeon broke to get in..stitch up wound

Plaster on for two weeks..take plaster off I now have stiff arm and it doesn't straighten and never will..now I hope that helps..