PDA

View Full Version : Mike Han****

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm not surprised the po**ey masses have been repeatedly voting this fella back into office. After his latest controversy, I'd say he's a shoe in for the next election.

I suspect he's a local hero.

chief_wiggam
27-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Smarmy tw@t.

Brockley_Jack
27-01-2014, 09:16 PM
What's he done this time?

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 09:46 PM

I think you mean who's he done this time :P

PapaLazarou
27-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Interesting family - his nipper's a bit on the punchy side and seems to think it's OK to hand out the occasional slap to people going about their business.

Wonder if he gets down the fra**on end on matchdays..

Brockley_Jack
27-01-2014, 10:34 PM

I think you mean who's he done this time :P[/quote]

Ah it's like that, eh? XD

chiswickmart
28-01-2014, 07:52 AM
I'm not surprised the po**ey masses have been repeatedly voting this fella back into office. After his latest controversy, I'd say he's a shoe in for the next election.

I suspect he's a local hero.

Worth pointing out that nothing has been proven against Hancock yet...unlike the Liberal MP for Eastleigh who did time in jail for being too weak and pathetic to accept a speeding fine.

Too easy Weasel.

I can't give more than a D- for this attempt (weak and pathetic sums it up nicely), you can do so much better.

Dirtyweasel
28-01-2014, 09:18 AM
A speeding fine is hardly likely to endear a local MP to the po**ey masses. However, (allegedly) abusing a mentally ill woman would elevate an individual to cult status in downtown po**ey.

Is he a season ticket holder in the fratton end?

Edit : Added the word 'allegedly' before you know who starts begging for MOD intervention :P

chiswickmart
28-01-2014, 09:34 AM
A speeding fine is hardly likely to endear a local MP to the po**ey masses. However, (allegedly) abusing a mentally ill woman would elevate an individual to cult status in downtown po**ey.

Is he a season ticket holder in the fratton end?

He's a Liberal, doubt he'd fit in with the passion on show at Fratton, while the concept of winning things would be utterly alien to him.

Huhne on the other hand seems a perfect fit for St Fairies.

Dirtyweasel
28-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Regardless of his political persuasion, his apparent unsavory appetite to target the less able fits in perfectly with the other fratton enders.

It's no surprise that he's consistently held his seat within po**ey for so many years.

chiswickmart
28-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Regardless of his political persuasion, his apparent unsavory appetite to target the less able fits in perfectly with the other fratton enders.

It's no surprise that he's consistently held his seat within po**ey for so many years.

Was a fit Russian spy also less able? He deserves some credibility for knocking that one off.

Certainly better than the babe that is Vicky Pryce...although I bet she's seen as a right looker down your way!!