PDA

View Full Version : All this Shaw talk!!

harvey_7
27-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Is really starting to annoy me, why don't Chelsea & Manure get the hint that he is not for sale ffs!

However, as we know he is 18 years old & playing week-in week-out for a premiership side. I'm 18 in a few months & have put myself in his shoes & think that all this talk of the big teams after him surely must boost his confidence greatly, which must be a good thing for us. :)

Does anyone think he will go in the summer ??

ShottermillSaint
27-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Nothing much has happened in the transfer window so there isn't much to report meaning the journos have to rely on speculation to fill papers.

I think Luke will go to Chelsea in the summer, couldn't blame him if he did tbh seeing as he's a Chelsea fan from Kingston.
If we did get offered the 20 million rumoured then we would be mad not to take it imo

Dirtyweasel
27-01-2014, 07:17 PM
What would Harvey do?

harvey_7
27-01-2014, 07:21 PM
What would Harvey do?

Well I'm a saints fan so if I played for Saints then I'd never leave but I think Shaw might go to chelsea in the summer because of what Shotts said (but I hope not).

chiswickmart
28-01-2014, 07:56 AM
There is absolutely no way he will be your player in August. Potty is playing it wisely saying he's not for sale, but we all know he is.

You're lucky that you have at least 2 suitors for him, expect a bidding war in June and you'll probably get AŁ30m for him. I imagine Chelsea would be his first choice, it'll be interesting to see what kind of money the Mancs put up against them and how much they're willing to support Moyes.

harvey_7
31-01-2014, 08:48 AM
There is absolutely no way he will be your player in August. Potty is playing it wisely saying he's not for sale, but we all know he is.

You're lucky that you have at least 2 suitors for him, expect a bidding war in June and you'll probably get Ai30m for him. I imagine Chelsea would be his first choice, it'll be interesting to see what kind of money the Mancs put up against them and how much they're willing to support Moyes.

You seem to know an awful lot Chis. :? :P

proclaimer
31-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Is really starting to annoy me, why don't Chelsea & Manure get the hint that he is not for sale ffs!

However, as we know he is 18 years old & playing week-in week-out for a premiership side. I'm 18 in a few months & have put myself in his shoes & think that all this talk of the big teams after him surely must boost his confidence greatly, which must be a good thing for us. :)

Does anyone think he will go in the summer ??

Lazy hacks sell news sadly Harv.

Summer? Yep it could happen. Personally I hope not. Be nice to build a future around players who have grown with the club but it's very difficult to do that in the nutty world of football transfers.