PDA

View Full Version : Fawaz - The saviour of Nottingham

Bear DCFC
27-01-2014, 10:36 PM
XD

Forest fans just don't like their owners do they? XD XD - view external link (http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/27/billy-davies-fawaz-al-hasawi-and-the-bizarre-twitter-in-fighting-at-nottingham-forest-4279749/)

triz
27-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's etc. At least we treated Pickering with love and respect, forest fans are a different breed on the whole. What a mental bunch.

UpTheRams1884
27-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Comedy gold. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

F
O
R
E
S
T

M
E
L
T
D
O
W
N
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :D

Sma11ytheRam
27-01-2014, 11:04 PM
XD

Forest fans just don't like their owners do they? XD XD

Time to get those green scarves out the bottom of the sock draw.

How does the song go... "Fawaz and Davies... Your ruining our club"

hang_up_me_boots
27-01-2014, 11:11 PM
XD

Or indeed anyone who doesn't get them the success that they demand - Owners, directors, managers, players - one gets the feeling that even the tea lady isn't safe!
Odd bunch really :-/

Rattea
28-01-2014, 12:21 AM
That's why billy liar is the perfect manager. Just like the fans a moaning wingeing **** that is never happy!

chili756
28-01-2014, 07:27 AM
I am going to stick my neck out here, and say its not Fawaz or the fans fault, but BD. The guy has history when it comes to transfers. At our club he bought gash when we were promoted, (which nearly didnt happen due to him causing massive rifts in the January transfer window), and you can see clearly, that players dont like him. Hence why players are always linked but rarely go.

Its clear with only 4 days left, they are in trouble. The Hobbs saga is embarrassing, and they still havent signed a striker, even though Fawaz, BD and the fans all say they have been needing one for a long time.

KeeptheCityGround
28-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Or just like I said in the Nigel doughty thread last week.

It doesn't have to be forest fans tweeting the owner because the press say so. Is ratty letting media rule the masses?

Very easy for sad fester, derby and notts fans to set up fake accounts and rip into our owner isn't it? Don't you think so?

Rapid
28-01-2014, 07:57 AM
XD

[/quote]

XD XD XD

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 07:59 AM

It doesn't have to be forest fans tweeting the owner because the press say so. Is ratty letting media rule the masses?

Very easy for sad fester, derby and notts fans to set up fake accounts and rip into our owner isn't it? Don't you think so?

Was it those fans who infiltrated the City ground, painted the banners and chanted anti board chants too? XD XD

KeeptheCityGround
28-01-2014, 08:14 AM

Was it those fans who infiltrated the City ground, painted the banners and chanted anti board chants too? XD XD[/quote]

Doughty had his time. In 10 years the club went nowhere and in fact we're going backwards after the ridiculous sacking of Billy Davies and the employment of Steve McLaren whilst upping season tickets 10%. Enough was enough.

10 years is quite a long reign, how many have you lot had in 10 years?

dcfcdavecov
28-01-2014, 08:57 AM

Are you Lee Ryan?

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 09:20 AM

Are you Lee Ryan?[/quote]

XD XD

ramman
28-01-2014, 01:55 PM
I would say it's partly the owners own fault , those foolish interviews at the start of the season on BBC news done at his home , look at all my cars ! I could buy any club I wanted, 3rd star on the shirt blah blah blah.All those equally foolish fans that took it all in and thought they were gonna be the next man city now feel let down . No excuse for some of the abuse he is getting tho

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's etc. At least we treated Pickering with love and respect, forest fans are a different breed on the whole. What a mental bunch.

What you've been through? XD don't be a scouser.

Ever watched your team in league 1 whilst paying nearly £500 for the privilege? The only hard times you've had is surviving in the Championship with a cheap season ticket.

£250 this year wasn't it? "We're all in this together" - David Cameron.

As for the idiots on twitter, one has been outted as a Preston fan god knows who the others support. If they genuinely do support Forest then they're silly to have been taken in so easy.

tricky5971
28-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Meltdown ?? Couple points behind you in the league and on a great run at the moment . I'd be more concerned with your current run of form and losing against yeovil 2-0 tonight

triz
28-01-2014, 08:44 PM

Ever watched your team in league 1 whilst paying nearly i500 for the privilege? The only hard times you've had is surviving in the Championship with a cheap season ticket.

i250 this year wasn't it? "We're all in this together" - David Cameron.

As for the idiots on twitter, one has been outted as a Preston fan god knows who the others support. If they genuinely do support Forest then they're silly to have been taken in so easy.[/quote]

erm i was talking about having shockingly bad chairmen (waaaaaay worse than doughty) who steal from you and strip your assets, and then acting with a bit of class to the likes of

swaledale
28-01-2014, 09:19 PM

Oh please we are not that sad! The rift with the local press which seems to be down to wee Billy is foolish and counter productive and your chairman is clearly economical with the truth, maybe he ought to choose his words carefully?

triz
28-01-2014, 09:28 PM
its clutching at straws swale, plain and simple.

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 09:59 PM

Ever watched your team in league 1 whilst paying nearly i500 for the privilege? The only hard times you've had is surviving in the Championship with a cheap season ticket.

As for the idiots on twitter, one has been outted as a Preston fan god knows who the others support. If they genuinely do support Forest then they're silly to have been taken in so easy.[/quote]

erm i was talking about having shockingly bad chairmen (waaaaaay worse than doughty) who steal from you and strip your assets, and then

triz
28-01-2014, 10:02 PM
they were that bad they went to prison for there actions with us and maxwell killed himself. We had all our money stolen and our best players (huddlestone) sold so they could have another holiday, you say you went down to the 3rd tier but for all we know we should've been top half of the prem but our chairman ruined us with there criminality. You wont win this one.

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Meltdown ?? Couple points behind you in the league and on a great run at the moment . I'd be more concerned with your current run of form and losing against yeovil 2-0 tonight

Oh my. Words escape me. Wow.

swaledale
28-01-2014, 10:23 PM

erm i was talking about having shockingly bad chairmen (waaaaaay worse than doughty) who

triz
28-01-2014, 10:27 PM

erm i was talking about having shockingly

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 10:30 PM
they were that bad they went to prison for there actions with us and maxwell killed himself. We had all our money stolen and our best players (huddlestone) sold so they could have another holiday, you say you went down to the 3rd tier but for all we know we should've been top half of the prem but our chairman ruined us with there criminality. You wont win this one.

Awww boo hoo you're no longer top half of the Prem. Yep we sold all our best players under Doughty aswell. He made worse decisions without breaking the law, impressive.

I think any sane person can see I have won this one.

chelmsfordram
28-01-2014, 10:32 PM

Not losing now you mug.;D
7 points in front of you and wee Billy,oh and you can stick your two games in hand, points make prizes. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

triz
28-01-2014, 10:33 PM
doughty put money in (and a ****ing **** load of it at that), the 3 amigo's stole all ours and then went to prison for it. I don't even think your red dog mates will agree with you on this one. A neutral certainly wouldn't.All this arguing that doughty was worse then those scumbags is just proving me right about you lot even more. I have seen many newspaper reports lamenting doughtys treatment by forest fans and many articles amazed at the 3 amigo's awful behaviour. Popular opinion says your on your own son.

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 10:36 PM

Awww boo hoo you're no longer top half of the Prem. Yep we sold all our best players under Doughty aswell. He made worse decisions without breaking the law, impressive.

I think any sane person can see I have won this one.[/quote]

Convicted criminals, fraudsters and con men

Vs

A life long fan, spending millions upon millions on the club, totally selfless

Yep, I can see why you won that one.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

XD

triz
28-01-2014, 10:38 PM
maybe he's the only sane man in a world of nutters bear XD

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 10:44 PM
XD you make me laugh.

The debate is how hard you poor Derby fans have had it according to Triz, please keep up. The best he could come up with is that Derby should be a top half Premier League team.

triz
28-01-2014, 10:49 PM
XD you make me laugh.

The debate is how hard you poor Derby fans have had it according to Triz, please keep up. The best he could come up with is that Derby should be a top half Premier League team.

im sorry you're attempting to shift the goalposts again as your argument is lost. This debate was over who had the worse chairman and how we treated our chairman. I can see why you'd want to back track though as you're embarrassing yourself.

triz
28-01-2014, 10:53 PM
as a footnote i would never dream of arguing that Forest have been a hugely ****e team for the past 15 years, so you're quite right there XD XD XD

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 10:53 PM
doughty put money in (and a ****ing **** load of it at that), the 3 amigo's stole all ours and then went to prison for it. I don't even think your red dog mates will agree with you on this one. A neutral certainly wouldn't.All this arguing that doughty was worse then those scumbags is just proving me right about you lot even more. I have seen many newspaper reports lamenting doughtys treatment by forest fans and many articles amazed at the 3 amigo's awful behaviour. Popular opinion says your on your own son.

You're getting yourself in a muddle. We're debating your initial comment of how hard you Derby fans have had it compared to us.

triz
28-01-2014, 10:56 PM
"Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's"

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

it's not hard to confuse you is it. try reading it slowly.

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 10:57 PM

You're getting yourself in a muddle. We're debating your initial comment of how hard you Derby fans have had it compared to us.[/quote]

You lose on both fronts you tool. Try again.

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Yes you've said that and it's still a better scenario than we went through with a man who loved our club. No amount of smileys or posts from your sidekick will change that.

triz
28-01-2014, 11:10 PM
So now we are agreed that we are arguing over who was the worst chairman and you've stopped back tracking we can go back to laughing at your mad little delusions XD XD XD XD

hmmmmmm doughty or 3 amigo's :?:? :? :? :? :?

tough one that XD

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Yes you've said that and it's still a better scenario than we went through with a man who loved our club. No amount of smileys or posts from your sidekick will change that.[/quote]

I've never ben called a sidekick before :D

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 11:11 PM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

triz
28-01-2014, 11:12 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Yes you've said that and it's still a better scenario than we went through with a man who loved our club. No amount of smileys or posts from your sidekick will change that.[/quote]

I've never ben called a sidekick before :D[/quote]

double act at least

D_D
28-01-2014, 11:16 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I've never ben called a sidekick before :D[/quote]

You need a costume Bear, nothing too revealing though ;)

garibaldi
28-01-2014, 11:18 PM
There doesn't seem to be much discussion here, I'm still yet to see how hard you had it and I will certainly never agree that league 1's better than the Championship. An absolutely terrible league.

I'll await a more intelligent poster's response in the morning.

triz
28-01-2014, 11:19 PM
http://www.popular-nostalgia.com/wp-content/uploads/1968/superted-2.jpg

triz
28-01-2014, 11:25 PM
There doesn't seem to be much discussion here, I'm still yet to see how hard you had it and I will certainly never agree that league 1's better than the Championship. An absolutely terrible league.

There's plenty of discussion its just proving you wrong...you really don't see that a criminal robbing the club blind is worse than a man putting in millions to the club he loves? and your waiting for an intelligent response XD XD

As has been said, many factors account for you dropping down to the 3rd tier, some of them may have been doughty's mistakes i admit but many of them weren't. However it cannot be compared to a group of men whose sole intent was to strip the club of as much money as possible through fraud,deceit and conning.They didn't care if the club failed we were just a business for them to steal from. For you to say doughty was a worse chairman spea

garibaldi
29-01-2014, 05:21 PM

There's plenty of discussion its just proving you wrong...you really don't see that a criminal robbing the club blind is worse than a man putting in millions to the club he loves? and your waiting for an intelligent response XD XD

As has been said, many factors account for you dropping down to the 3rd tier, some of them may have been doughty's mistakes i admit but many of them weren't. However it cannot be compared to a group of men whose sole intent was to strip the club of as much money as possible through fraud,deceit and conning.They didn't care if the club failed we were just a business for them to steal from. For yo

worcesterred
30-01-2014, 12:01 AM
XD

How does the song go... "Fawaz and Davies... Your ruining our club"[/quote]Dont give up your day job dont think it will catch on !!!!!!!!!!!

Polish_ForestMad
04-02-2014, 07:19 AM
Like coxy says,its only a blog!

triz
04-02-2014, 11:40 PM
As i suspected your fellow red dogs don't agree with you garibaldi, i promise you, you won't find a single derby fan that thinks the 3 amigo's were good owners. You are just well and truly wrong and have been proven so on all fronts, derby fans, forest fans and media. bye now B) - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=401&fid=192&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111575773)

southernram22
06-02-2014, 06:22 PM
is that why you are on here garibaldi as you do not get many intelligent posters over there .?