PDA

View Full Version : Jack Hobbs

arjan
28-01-2014, 07:16 AM
More strong rumours about this lad. highly rated at Forest . Surprised they don't want to buy him but could just be Billy Davies playing games. Looks like he's in talks with us and Reading. Could be good addition as Ramis is leaving.

WhoRYa
28-01-2014, 08:01 AM
I'm not sure Ramis is on his way as I read in one of the Daily's yesterday that he'd failed his medical at Cardiff.
As for Hobbs Forest do want him but they don't wanna/can't afford to pay for him & the last I read he'd signed a pre-contract with em. They can be broken though & Hull have made it clear they want a fee for him now rather than losing him for nowt in the summer

tommy_wafc
28-01-2014, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure Ramis is on his way as I read in one of the Daily's yesterday that he'd failed his medical at Cardiff.
As for Hobbs Forest do want him but they don't wanna/can't afford to pay for him & the last I read he'd signed a pre-contract with em. They can be broken though & Hull have made it clear they want a fee for him now rather than losing him for nowt in the summer

He hasn't signed a pre contract agreement with Forest as that would be breaking transfer rules.

You can only agree a pre contract move with a player 6 months before the end of their contract if they play in a league in a foreign country.

You can only agree pre contract agreements with a player from a club in the same country as you play in, 30 days before the end of their contract.

billboy1949
28-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Leicester have now put a bid in for hobbs.
Decent player if we can get him.

WhoRYa
28-01-2014, 02:59 PM

He hasn't signed a pre contract agreement with Forest as that would be breaking transfer rules.

You can only agree a pre contract move with a player 6 months before the end of their contract if they play in a league in a foreign country.

You can only agree pre contract agreements with a player from a club in the same country as you play in, 30 days before the end of their contract.[/quote]

I went & read the article again that I remember seeing about him. I read it wrong in the first place & it was saying that For

springy_13
28-01-2014, 04:37 PM
about 2.30 today whelan seen entering wigan youth club actually walked past him
there where two guys with him smartley dressed one about 6ft 3 other 5ft 9
not saying possible transfers but you never know dont think it was hobbs the 6ft 3 guy im sure hobbs has short hair this guy had wavey hair dark
but being match day id swear he is showing someone around the place then they will be off to watch tonights match
could be interesting ;D

WhoRYa
28-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Why would he be taking potential signings to a youth club? Surely he'd be far more likely to take em to the stadium or training ground or somewhere else that actually has somet to do with the club

springy_13
28-01-2014, 05:17 PM
he probably was showing them everything that whelan is involved
the ground the trainin ground and youth club thats how whelan works he is proud of what he has done in wigan
and why not ?

Mark7111
28-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Really feel this is a non starter and most probably paper talk. Uve has already come out and said there is no money available and is only looking at the loan market.

WhoRYa
28-01-2014, 06:30 PM
he probably was showing them everything that whelan is involved
the ground the trainin ground and youth club thats how whelan works he is proud of what he has done in wigan
and why not ?

I doubt it. He'll know as well as anyone else that a potential new signing couldn't give a rats **** about a youth club just as I'm sure he never showed any potential signings around the JJB warehouse when he owned that.
They'll wanna see the club facilities & then know how much they will get paid & that's it
If he was taking anyone into the youth zone it'll have been some potential sponsor in that facility

springy_13
28-01-2014, 06:44 PM
pop onto ***** wigan forum something interesting on there
why have sponsers visiting when whelan has to get to boro for tonights game im sure another day would have been better sorted ;D

WhoRYa
29-01-2014, 09:06 AM
I've seen the thing on ***** about 2 players supposedly being confirmed today & that may well be true but that doesn't mean that 2 blokes you saw walking into the Youth Zone with him were players
For a start if they were players there to sign deals (loan or permanent) then their agents would have been with them
Who says Whelan even went last night & if he did & drove/was driven setting off at 4pm would be more than enough to make kick off & he has been known to take a helicopter to games which would make his set off time even later

springy_13
29-01-2014, 09:33 AM
maybe your right or maybe im right but one thing im pretty sure
craig dawson has a double :D

Captain_Methven
29-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Really feel this is a non starter and most probably paper talk. Uve has already come out and said there is no money available and is only looking at the loan market.

Rosler must have had his hand down back of Whelans sofa looking for loose change as we've had a bid accepted for Hobbs.

Cb0891
29-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Rosler was on talksport the other day. He said he will spend money but only at the right time and on the right players. Think we will see a massive overhaul in summer. He wants hungry hard working players.so he has money but he isnt going to waste it in this window.