PDA

View Full Version : Times running out ... What's going on again ???

tricky5971
28-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Embarrassing ... Once again we seem so close to going up yet the transfer situation is becoming a joke .hobbs situation is laughable from what I'm reading. And what's happening with this rafik striker ? Why is it not announced yet or am I reading this wrong ? I would of been happy with Hobbs and a new striker and Vaughan from Sunderland . Getting a but silly now . You would think that at this stage we would be saying " sod how much it counts , get what we need in this transfer window cos last time we did this we messed up and it cost us and we don't want it happening again "

Feels like Groundhog Day

Manofpride
28-01-2014, 09:27 AM
[quote="tricky5971"

Feels like Groundhog Day[/quote]

Don't worry January isn't over yet. Billy will throw his rattle out his pram and demand he gets his players or he'll be off again. There will be players before deadline day you'll see!

i961pie
28-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Fawaz should keep quiet about who he is signing because when nothing happens the fans get uneasy and wonder what the hell is happening. Ray Trew discovered that eventually.

Polish_ForestMad
28-01-2014, 12:54 PM
We will never keep up now,what with everyone else strengthening around us!lol.looks like most teams are in the same boat.there is still a loan window to come.

zidazaga
28-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I get the feeling that the club has no money to spare, they would have signed hobbs by now, and now leicester are after him. I think that fawaz thinks they can do it with what they have got. non in 1 out don't make sence

RedOno
28-01-2014, 01:54 PM
I get the feeling that the club has no money to spare, they would have signed hobbs by now, and now leicester are after him. I think that fawaz thinks they can do it with what they have got. non in 1 out don't make sence

Maybe it's FFP which is the problem and Fawaz doesn't want it to bite him in the bum if we don't get promoted.So loans maybe the answer as they finish at the end of the season.

Radred
28-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Maybe he thinks we have less than 20% chance of getting promoted and that, with those odds, he is not prepared to put a stupid amount of his cash on the table.
Would you?

Elite_Pie
28-01-2014, 03:42 PM
With those odds, he is not prepared to put a stupid amount of his cash on the table.
Would you?

But is it a 'stupid amount' of his cash? He's supposed to be loaded, so surely a few grand more to clinch the Hobbs deal would only be pennies to him. It seems strange that he appears reluctant to invest when the riches of the Premiership are reasonably close.

Trickytreesreds
28-01-2014, 04:03 PM
With those odds, he is not prepared to put a stupid amount of his cash on the table.
Would you?

But is it a 'stupid amount' of his cash? He's supposed to be loaded, so surely a few grand more to clinch the Hobbs deal would only be pennies to him. It seems strange that he appears reluctant to invest when the riches of the Premiership are reasonably close.[/quote]

So you keep saying EP. Over and over again. Simple fact is, no one in here knows the truth and what the plan is. You can speculate all you want, as only one man can answer it. I very much doubt he's going to do a Ray Trew and come on here to explain it all.
If it makes you happier, I'll tell you what you what you want to hear. We're skint, diddly squat, mortgaged up to the hilt. It's all a big lie and the real culprit is a fat ******* hiding in a flat in Dubai.

Happy now?

Elite_Pie
28-01-2014, 04:43 PM
If it makes you happier, I'll tell you what you what you want to hear. We're skint, diddly squat, mortgaged up to the hilt. It's all a big lie and the real culprit is a fat ******* hiding in a flat in Dubai.

Happy now?

Yes thanks, that's given me a warm glow inside.

Trickytreesreds
28-01-2014, 04:57 PM

Happy now?

Yes thanks, that's given me a warm glow inside.[/quote]

I aim to please (ask Basie)

tricky5971
28-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Would I invest more money , say another 5 million in fees and wages and get a return of say 40 million ? It's a no brainier ...buying football clubs are almost like a toy to these people ...if we don't sign 2 or 3 we won't go up this year

Polish_ForestMad
28-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Would I invest more money , say another 5 million in fees and wages and get a return of say 40 million ? It's a no brainier ...buying football clubs are almost like a toy to these people ...if we don't sign 2 or 3 we won't go up this year
and what if we bought 3 players in and 1 or 2 got injured?back to square one but with an extra £5million quid over budget and still in the same league?as you said,its a no brainer.

triz
28-01-2014, 08:25 PM
He has every ferrari ever made you know

Trickytreesreds
28-01-2014, 08:59 PM
He has every ferrari ever made you know

No he doesn't. You forgot Lolo

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Borrowed this, interesting.

Passing on info that was told but my mates son plays for under 16s and was at academy last night and Hobbs was there! 100%
Oh and djebbour was out having food with abdoun last night verified by James cross I believe his is.

rodred
29-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Was he stood next to Elvis and a World War 2 bomber ?

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 05:13 PM

Scoff if you wish, but one is confirmed, ;D
Smart****

Romanis
29-01-2014, 07:46 PM

Scoff if you wish, but one is confirmed, ;D
Smart****[/quote]

Perhaps everyone should just listen to the song as the thread's title, by 4 Non Blondes.

Come to think of it, I prefer brunettes too :heart:

Polish_ForestMad
29-01-2014, 07:47 PM
after the signing of rafik how come the moaners havnt been back?