PDA

View Full Version : Yeovil Town (H) Predictions

RamFromCornwall
28-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Without being premature I do feel fairly confident about tonight. I think as long as we are on our game and don't have an off day we will score 3 or 4 and win the game comfortably. I'll say 3-1 or 4-1 Derby.

For me, Ward should drop to the bench and Bamford should take his place. Scorers: Hughes, Bamford and Russell & Sammon both come off the bench to seal it with a goal each.

Fingers crossed this can kick start a really good February with the whole month on paper being 'winnable.'

Birmingham & Sheff Wed away with a home game against QPR in the middle, then finally Ballmouth at home. Although QPR and Sheff Wed (due to their upturn in form since sacking Jones) will be hard, I still think we can get something, so I'm hoping for a good, solid, dominant win tonight to inspire a few good performances as each game gets a little more important as we (rapidly) approach the 'business' end of the season.

Thoughts?

keith_derby8
28-01-2014, 11:38 AM
might just shade it remember they trashed the two time former euro champs 3-1

2-1 win ward + dawks to net

Manofpride
28-01-2014, 01:03 PM
I feel we can win this game but would like Russell to start, we seem to be more of an attacking side with him in the team!

RamFromCornwall
28-01-2014, 01:05 PM
I'd like to see him start too, front three of Russell, Martin & Bamford would be nice but I don't think it will happen. It'll be Dawkins, Martin & Ward or Bamford.

triz
28-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Another big game for us, we have to win this in order to make it not the end of the world if we lose to qpr. i think we'll get a result though. bamford deserves a start for sure

tomsdubs
28-01-2014, 02:36 PM
3-0 for me, boys will be up for it I think. Had a dip in form recently so hopefully we can raise it again and get a run going again.

nickyd63
28-01-2014, 04:23 PM
3-0 for me, boys will be up for it I think. Had a dip in form recently so hopefully we can raise it again and get a run going again.

4 - 1 for me Bamford Hatrick & Keane

tricky5971
28-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Well would be a great comeback considering your two nil down lmao

triz
28-01-2014, 09:30 PM
who would've thought it...a forest fan speaking too soon...lmfao

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Well would be a great comeback considering your two nil down lmao

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD