PDA

View Full Version : FFS FOOTYMAD HOW LONG...

braggyowl
28-01-2014, 03:21 PM
...IS THIS GONNA GO ON FOR...THESE BOARDS OF LATE ARE A PATHETIC JOKE...RUNNING SLOW...TAKING AGES FOR A PAGE TO LOAD..AGES TO LOG IN...AND ALL THE REST OF IT...AND NOBODY SEEMS TO BE DOING A THING ABOUT IT...

I'M GIVING IT ANOTHER WEEK THEN I'VE DONE POSTING ALL TOGETHER...STUFF IT! >:( >:( >:(

Rotherhamowl10
28-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Braggy, you tried using a different browser? fine for me using chrome.

braggyowl
28-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Will have a go roth...Cheers mate.

helmut_rooster
29-01-2014, 09:37 AM
It's no better on the iphone or ipad devices, constantly being diverted to the app store to download some shyte I have never asked for, even now when I started to type it move the cursor off, so I carried on typing and nothing appears, this also happens everytime using internet explorer and safari on "I" devices.

Don't know what went wrong when they upgraded the server/servers but if I was them I would power up the old one/one's until the get the new one's fixed.

So many people have stopped posting on here in the last 2 months, I am guessing not by choice but because they cannot get on, Superowl3 was on here everyday, he's gone, poor Katchowl also she gone, I used to log in using my user, but now I can only log in by using the email address I signed up with, took me 3 weeks to remember which email address I used.

Why make things difficult, Microsoft did it with Windows 8 and backfired now footymad has done the same.

Rotherhamowl10
29-01-2014, 10:03 AM
It's fine for me in chrome on a laptop. I now only have to do one login step, where as before I had to login, and then accept all my email and other details were up to date.

helmut_rooster
29-01-2014, 10:06 AM
It's fine for me in chrome on a laptop. I now only have to do one login step, where as before I had to login, and then accept all my email and other details were up to date.

Nobody like's a show off Rotherhamowl10 ;)

Rotherhamowl10
30-01-2014, 09:29 AM

Nobody like's a show off Rotherhamowl10 ;)[/quote]

'like it' >:)

awayowl
30-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Nobody like's a show off Rotherhamowl10 ;)[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH...that from the man with an Iphone AND Ipad!!!!!!!B)