PDA

View Full Version : Connor Wickham

Rotherhamowl10
28-01-2014, 03:35 PM
A MASSIVE thank you to this lad for coming back here and helping us out. He had numerous other offers from teams higher up in this division, but made the decision to come back to Hillsborough.

Labelled by katch as 'a waste of a loan signing' and 'over hyped and washed up', you have to wonder if katch will eat his own words and admit he got it wrong?.

He deserves a chance in the premiership this lad, such a promising star who I have no doubts will one day represent England. A mate of mine who has become good friends with him during his time in Sheffield tells me he loves the place and the club...shame we aren't billionaires like the pigs eh?

braggyowl
28-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Yep cheers Connor for all your hard work and coming back for a second time...Good luck and all the best for the future mate. :star:

braggyowl
28-01-2014, 03:53 PM
ps...Now I've ranted and raved about the board it seems to be working ok...For now. :/

aussieowl
28-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Labelled by katch as 'a waste of a loan signing' and 'over hyped and washed up', you have to wonder if katch will eat his own words and admit he got it wrong?.

He's busy moving the goalposts as we speak..;)

Good luck to Wickham & thanks for the goals.

helmut_rooster
29-01-2014, 09:55 AM
I think the reason he has benn brought back is just incase they receive a bid late in the window, obviously he didn't pick up a nock last night against what appeared to be a violent game, most unlike millwall away.

They don't receive a suitable bid, he'll be back (fingers crossed) on loan till the end of the season.

But if someone makes then an acceptable offer he'll be off.

Still think that Fryatt's an outside shot too, Hull have strikers a plenty and don't seem to require Danny Graham now aswell, so Fryatt could be moving...but where?

Rotherhamowl10
29-01-2014, 10:01 AM
I think the reason he has benn brought back is just incase they receive a bid late in the window, obviously he didn't pick up a nock last night against what appeared to be a violent game, most unlike millwall away.

They don't receive a suitable bid, he'll be back (fingers crossed) on loan till the end of the season.

But if someone makes then an acceptable offer he'll be off.

Still think that Fryatt's an outside shot too, Hull have strikers a plenty and don't seem to require Danny Graham now aswell, so Fryatt could be moving...but where?

That sounds about right to me helmut. I still think Sunderland would be mad to sell him, especially with the strong possibility they have of playing in this division next season. In Wickham, they have a ready made goal scorer for next season if they do go down.

I think Fryatt is a real possibility, the only stumbling block is a fee. It was reported that he is valued at around 500k - I woul

PeteWaller
29-01-2014, 08:26 PM
A MASSIVE thank you to this lad for coming back here and helping us out. He had numerous other offers from teams higher up in this division, but made the decision to come back to Hillsborough.

He deserves a chance in the premiership this lad, such a promising star who I have no doubts will one day represent England. A mate of mine who has become good friends with him during his time in Sheffield tells me he loves the place and the club...shame we aren't billionaires like the pigs eh?

That's you lot struggling again ha ha

Bluestripe
29-01-2014, 09:53 PM

That's you lot struggling again ha ha[/quote]

Thanks for that.
Thing is...we've already formed our opinion about you from previous contributions on here - whatever you say, we can't take it seriously XD XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
30-01-2014, 09:28 AM

That's you lot struggling again ha ha[/quote]

But according to your lot, Wickham isn't even that good?

Personally, I feel that under Gray, we haven't had to relay on Wickham as much. I am sure we will have a replacement in before you know

aussieowl
30-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Benik Afobe...goal machine.

Waiting for Katch to trash him..;)

PeteWaller
30-01-2014, 10:47 PM
He was until his recent loan spell haha. Whatcha Tykes are after you scabs

braggyowl
31-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Benik Afobe...goal machine.

Waiting for Katch to trash him..;)

Double like it. >;)