PDA

View Full Version : Ishmael Miller not totally useless...

RedOno
28-01-2014, 08:30 PM
...has scored against Derby. Yeovil winning 2-0, nearly half-time.XD

Trickytreesreds
28-01-2014, 08:53 PM

He did well for us. He had longer studs and used to aerate the pitch. If he played anyway.

Elite_Pie
28-01-2014, 09:43 PM

Basie, you've been around for long enough to know that gloating at half-time often bites you on the backside.

Would you like to edit that smiley to the sad faced one?

triz
28-01-2014, 10:11 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
what a mug, typical red dog.

triz
28-01-2014, 10:14 PM

Basie, you've been around for long enough to know that gloating at half-time often bites you on the backside.

Would you like to edit that smiley to the sad faced one?[/quote]

they never learn...its in there blood

su4eranio
28-01-2014, 11:30 PM

they never learn...its in there blood[/quote]

what, like..."where are you sitting at wembley?"

XD XD XD

hang_up_me_boots
28-01-2014, 11:35 PM

they never learn...its in there blood[/quote]

what, like..."where are you sitting at wembley?"

XD XD XD[/quote]

Every bloody time. Love it x

UpTheRams1884
28-01-2014, 11:38 PM
...has scored against Derby. Yeovil winning 2-0, nearly half-time.XD WHAT A MUG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

YOU RAMS :heart:

Sma11ytheRam
28-01-2014, 11:41 PM

Oh dear I think this post came a little bit too early. Just like a lot of your Dads.

RedOno
29-01-2014, 09:47 AM
At least it proves one thing, there is always someone from Derby about looking in. I've often why it's slow getting on this board. It's clogged up with sheep looking for titbits. My the way Ishmael Miller is not totally useless he did score against you and it was 2-0 at halftime. Bet you were really sweating after that.It looks like we could seeing you at Wembley. That'll really give you lot the trots.XD

triz
29-01-2014, 07:53 PM
NO it proves 2 things sometimes derby fans are on here especially when we have had red dogs on our board mouthing off too soon (lo and behold its been done here as well) and forest fans will never...ever learn. Nice try at face saving unfortunately your beyond hope.

Elite_Pie
29-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Nice try at face saving.

Pretty poor try if you ask me. He just made himself look an even bigger arsehole.

Romanis
29-01-2014, 08:03 PM
I prefer not to make negative predictions about my rivals while a match is ongoing, unless a point of no return has been crossed.

That said with Notts County, no amount of wishing and hoping can seem to detract from the inevitable conclusion...:O

Sma11ytheRam
29-01-2014, 08:12 PM
it was 2-0 at halftime. Bet you were really sweating after that.

You should know. Weren't you 3-1 down at half time to bottom club Yeovil? How did that turn out?

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 08:26 PM
it was 2-0 at halftime. Bet you were really sweating after that.

You should know. Weren't you 3-1 down at half time to bottom club Yeovil? How did that turn out?[/quote]
http://i62.tinypic.com/2mfytdx.gif