PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here

kel_
28-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Ever been sick in clique hq toilets after ofing too much to drink?

EH?

griff
28-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I've never even been in clique HQ, SOME OF US OF BEEN TO FOOTBALL YOU* KNOW.

deezel
29-01-2014, 09:08 AM
nos, no pack drill

...who was it?

Pentridge
29-01-2014, 09:12 AM
I ofn't been sick in a pub toilet since I was a nipper, which botter did the deed Kel?

Anyhoos, those off of us that still support* a fitba team were busy at the game** last night.

** dropping two points against the league leaders tbf.

kel_
29-01-2014, 09:37 AM
It were Monday AFTERNOON I believe.

You know who you are. Get on here and hang your hands.

tazzydjr
29-01-2014, 09:57 AM

If your referring to my nanny's wake that's breach of privacy don't you think?

Them toilet's are nothing to be proud off what were that smell inside there I'm not being funny but i use to work in Scouseland that's what made me through up and the fact had to wait on Guinness because of an order mess up! i had that Black Sheep Bitter that left a nasty taste mixing that with that Phoenix Ale stuff isn't recommended surly they've had far far worse stuff happen in Clique HQ with the G lot and them other nutters who drink in there if your really that bothered sunshine detox them toilet's what would it off been wet mop and bucket job?

griff
29-01-2014, 10:18 AM
That smell were probably the clique-stink tazzy.

I can't remember the last time I through up.

deezel
29-01-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm not being funny but i use to work in Scouseland that's what made me through up

why did that contribute to you throughing up?

tazzydjr
29-01-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm not being funny but i use to work in Scouseland that's what made me through up

why did that contribute to you throughing up?[/quote]

That's separate but part of the same point if he's really that bothered about someone being sick in some not so special toilets he needs to get a life and stay out of other people's business if you'd work behind a bar think you'd find it's apart of the job description to clean up sick, bottle up, till etc not really as big a deal as Kelvo is making this

John_Ridley
29-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Maybe it were the scran that brought about the throughing up, rather than the surly mix.

What grub were on for your nanny's wake? (RIP nanny btw)

kel_
29-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Think you're parrotnoid Tazzy lad, I wasert on aboot you.

Do tell us more though

Pentridge
29-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Whoah, whoah, whoah, whooooah.

Three (3) pints and you Yehudied?

****ing LIGHTWEIGHT.

RIP Nanna edit

Floppy_funbags
29-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Exotic places I of through up:

1) On someone's car bonnet.
2) In a car footwell (after being left asleep in said car overnight)
3) On me mates dad's shoes.
4) Off of a hotel balcony in Turkey.

NEVER in a pub khazi though.

Floppy_funbags
29-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Me mate's dad were actually in the shoes at the time, just to clarify.

griff
29-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Me mate's dad were actually in the shoes at the time, just to clarify.

Meh. Did you come out with that immortal line Kenny?

"that's funny, I don't remember eating him".

kel_
29-01-2014, 11:54 AM
I nearly through up changing a ****ty nappy the other day but I detoxed the nappy and then it were ok. I divvent think the babby had any RAT beer though.

deezel
29-01-2014, 12:16 PM
i reckon a babby could sup Black Sheep nee problem, it's a WEAK session beer

kel_
29-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Ttn were drinking RAT beer last neet tbf.

I divvent think he through up though but I did see him in the toilets at one point.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-01-2014, 05:12 PM
I of thrown up in that bog a few times Tazzylad, althrough it was deserved as of probably drunk loads of beer plus a few shots of zumbabca, probably at someone's birfday.

Bit harsh blaming the bogs fer making you throw yer hole Tazzy lad. It were the beer tbf.

kel_
29-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Aye but are you proud off of them toilets?

ThisTimeNextYear
29-01-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm proud that I of thrown up in them, does that count?

kel_
29-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Did youse detox them after?

AndoverPFC
29-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Roll on March 25th.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Did youse detox them after?

I managed to direct the contents of off my stomach neatly into the toilet receptical, leading to little if no detoxing required. It were a 10/10 delivery... Think I managed to carry on drinking after. Which in itself is commandable.

ThisTimeNextYear
29-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Roll on March 25th.

They'll be none of that nonsense when you visit you bellringing buffoon.

AndoverPFC
29-01-2014, 05:31 PM
I probably will be late anyway, wont be able to find the pub ;D

supawooly
29-01-2014, 07:46 PM
I were *this* close to getting my first shag ever when I was 15 in Sams with some dorty lass who was banging on about her new dress (which was nice tbh tbf) and how she was going to take me down the World Famous Market and do interesting things to me. I'd sunk about five or six quadruple Southern Comfort and lemonades at this point as they did bogof drinks until 10pm. I proceeded to not only ruin my chances of a ride, but also to receive a good kicking from the bouncers by chundering all over said new dress just prior to leaving the club with her.

Oh, and Tazzykins, you might have figured from the above that I am in fact packing a trouser cannon as opposed to some dirty pillows, so you're **** out of luck on that front.

Nevermore666
30-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Substitute 15 for 30, dorty lass for old slapper and quadruple southern comforts for SHANDY and you've got yerself a believable yarn there.

moorlad
30-01-2014, 02:10 PM

Them toilet's are nothing to be proud off what were that smell inside there I'm not being funny but i use to work in Scouseland that's what made me through up and the fact had to wait on Guinness because of an order mess up! i had that Black Sheep Bitter that left a nasty taste mixing that with that Phoenix Ale stuff isn't recommended surly they've had far far worse stuff happen in Clique HQ with the G lot and them other nutters who drink in there if your really that bothered sunshine detox them toilet's what would it off been wet mop and bucket job?[/quote]

I can understand why youse were surly Tazzy, I don't like ofing to wait for a pint. It wouldert make me through up though, neither would being in scouseland. Is

supawooly
02-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Substitute 15 for 30, dorty lass for old slapper and quadruple southern comforts for SHANDY and you've got yerself a believable yarn there.

That's the sequel Nevs. It'll be released in a couple of years once the script's been tidied up a bit.

tazzydjr
02-02-2014, 10:34 AM

Them toilet's are nothing to be proud off what were that smell inside there I'm not being funny but i use to work in Scouseland that's what made me through up and the fact had to wait on Guinness because of an order mess up! i had that Black Sheep Bitter that left a nasty taste mixing that with that Phoenix Ale stuff isn't recommended surly they've had far far worse stuff happen in Clique HQ with the G lot and them other nutters who drink in there if your really that bothered sunshine detox them toilet's what would it off been wet mop and bucket job?[/quote]

I can understand why youse were surly Tazzy, I don't like ofing to wait for a pint. It wouldert make me through up th

kel_
02-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Greave Tazzy lad?

So everyone who lives on greave is a nutter then?