PDA

View Full Version : GET IN THERE BOYS

pfcsteve72
28-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Bring on the Gulls

Mangosmate
28-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Indeed steve. A very good win in our current situation. Richie barker has certainly steadied the ship and the players hes brought in are a huge improvement on those gw bought -loaned.

PUP . conference... my ar5e

pfcsteve72
28-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Chorley straight in as captain, wonder how much of a difference that made? i know Wycombe haven't won at home since october, but you still have to go there and make sure you get the win, hopefully we can get our first back to back wins of the season on saturday.

Richie Barker's blue and white army

kendaldaz
28-01-2014, 10:11 PM
barker no better than guy,according to that fella on the news live commentary,couldn't believe what he was saying,didn't know you could commentate when piste out of you're head,never mind,play up pompey were off on a good run now,in Richie we trust :D

PompeyScarf
28-01-2014, 11:00 PM
barker no better than guy,according to that fella on the news live commentary,couldn't believe what he was saying,didn't know you could commentate when piste out of you're head,never mind,play up pompey were off on a good run now,in Richie we trust :D

Incredible that some people still have their Guy tinted glasses on.

Barker wasn't my choice to replace Whitts but have been well impressed with him so far. Hope he takes us far.

lovedeanblue
29-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Not long back, having a celebratory whisky and ginger. Really enjoyed tonight but have to admit time added on was a nightmare. I kept remembering what happened at Fp when they scored deep into time added on. I was pleased to see Bc and Geoff but not Jim or Ken sadly. We were following the mini bus around the a3 roundabout on the m25 coming back but it sped away from us for sure. Hope you are better Kitey and Corky the IOW fan club says stay away ;D One question... Is there a worst ground to get out of in Britain ? :O

nickthemod
29-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Well done , I will be down for a home game with my Skate mate Leight the Skate soon , I might see a couple of you in the rifle :) dont grass me up though will ya

bluekriss66
29-01-2014, 09:06 AM
A win Yay!!! well done Pompey.xx

bluekite
29-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Not long back, having a celebratory whisky and ginger. Really enjoyed tonight but have to admit time added on was a nightmare. I kept remembering what happened at Fp when they scored deep into time added on. I was pleased to see Bc and Geoff but not Jim or Ken sadly. We were following the mini bus around the a3 roundabout on the m25 coming back but it sped away from us for sure. Hope you are better Kitey and Corky the IOW fan club says stay away ;D One question... Is there a worst ground to get out of in Britain ? :O

Thanks LDB, gutted to have missed the game, kept up on the news text commentary but it wasn't the same as being there. Having been to the ground before, if you park in the carpark it is an absolute nightmare to get out of. The ground is at the end of a cul de sac

lovedeanblue
29-01-2014, 12:23 PM

Thanks LDB, gutted to have missed the game, kept up on the news text commentary but it wasn't the same as being there. Having been to the ground before, if you park in the carpark it is an absolute nightmare to get out of. The ground is at the end of a cul de sac[/quote] Yes Lucketta, Vision & Ken's mini bus had no option, we were in a right hole :blue: . Hope you f

midhurstblue
29-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Back to back wins on Saturday. The thought brings back memories.:) :)

lovedeanblue
29-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Weather permitting ? :O

nonsuchmike
29-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Well done, Pompey.

I've got you down for a 4 - 1 win this Saturday - don't let me down, boys!

We need the goal difference.

harvey_7
29-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Well done , I will be down for a home game with my Skate mate Leight the Skate soon , I might see a couple of you in the rifle :) dont grass me up though will ya

Please do !!!!! ;D

Love ya Nick, was good laugh down laarsens last night, you do make me laugh!!