PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Day

Toggles
28-01-2014, 10:01 PM
After being in labour for over 3 days, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning. I sat down at 8:20pm, shattered, having just said good bye to the family visitors and cleaning up from a simultaneous poo, wee and sick incident, to hear Derby were 2 down, which often seems to happen when I can't listen to the game properly.

But, with baby cleaned up and comfortable and lying on my chest snoozing, and wife having a well earned rest, I've just had one of the best 45 mins of my life!

Here's to Archie, Derby's latest fan and new lucky mascot!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

eamonnram
28-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Congratulations mate to you and your good lady wife. Is his middle Gemill?;D

Bear DCFC
28-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Congrats mate :heart:

D_D
28-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Congratulations Toggles!

It's perhaps the best feeling in the world! :)

being 2-0 down then winning 3-2 that is ;D

sheeeeeeeeeep
28-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Congratulations

Stimaclegend
28-01-2014, 10:34 PM
After being in labour for over 3 days, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning. I sat down at 8:20pm, shattered, having just said good bye to the family visitors and cleaning up from a simultaneous poo, wee and sick incident, to hear Derby were 2 down, which often seems to happen when I can't listen to the game properly.

But, with baby cleaned up and comfortable and lying on my chest snoozing, and wife having a well earned rest, I've just had one of the best 45 mins of my life!

Here's to Archie, Derby's latest fan and new lucky mascot!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations! It's not too late to change his to Patrick, Martin, Bryson...enjoy my daughter is nearly 9 months and it's flown by.

OldRamsFan
28-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Congratulations!!!

minesahartington
28-01-2014, 11:19 PM

Hang on a minute...gave birth this morning???
Therefore had all afternoon to rest! Why were you not at the game?
Sort that out mate!

Only kidding ..well done and best wishes

UpTheRams1884
28-01-2014, 11:42 PM

Congrats matey and super win. :heart:

triz
28-01-2014, 11:44 PM
so many junior rams popping out at the minute :D congrats

nickyd63
28-01-2014, 11:55 PM

All the best to you all you must be very proud,what a PERFECT day

Cheers Nick

southernram22
29-01-2014, 05:45 AM
a good day all round well done

AngryRam
29-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Yeah but what does he think of Eustace???
The lad can't sit on the fence too long !!
Congrats mate.
>:(

ManxRam
29-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Congratulations mate - nice to see the theme of former Rams players continuing among the junior Rams

Mickleover_Ram
29-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Really CONGRATULATIONS mate!!!!!!

Now all you have to do is, find out if it is the birth, the rest or the sick, poo, wee incident that is the source of the good luck.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if the latter it could be a very messy next 20 years lolol

beano2
29-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Congratulations fella! It's always amazing when they pop out and everyone is ok! God we needed that result and I'm sure it added to your moment!!

ramspride
29-01-2014, 07:24 PM
3 days in labour is that why we had to wait till the 94th minute. Congatulations.

Toggles
30-01-2014, 12:55 PM

Congratulations! It's not too late to change his to Patrick, Martin, Bryson...enjoy my daughter is nearly 9 months and it's flown by.[/quote]

XD Indeed, maybe a lot of middles could be added. Those 3 are in my fantasy team tho, so yet more cheer!

Toggles
30-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Congrats mate.

He says he's doing a ***** job. Not 100% convinced he's an amazing player, but having a sitting mid is def working for Derby at the mo.

Toggles
30-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Really CONGRATULATIONS mate!!!!!!

Now all you have to do is, find out if it is the birth, the rest or the sick, poo, wee incident that is the source of the good luck.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if the latter it could be a very messy next 20 years lolol

Well, the latter hasn't worked for his Daddy so far!!

Toggles
30-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Thanks to you all for your kind comments.

Here's to Promotion this season, and 3 points against the yam-yams on Sat

COYR!

AngryRam
30-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Congrats mate.

He says he's doing a ***** job. Not 100% convinced he's an amazing player, but having a sitting mid is def working for Derby at the mo.[/quote]

Better call him Rapid then ;D