PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be back

Baldykev
28-01-2014, 10:04 PM
I haven't posted for a while due to the fact I stopped going ,so I thought it best not to have an opinion if I hadn't been watching the games . Having watched the gillingham game I liked the look at what jacket was trying to achieve .ordered the half season tickets and can honestly say its the best football I've seen us play in years I have no doubt we will win this league and we will get better as the players start to play jackets way

WOODLANDSWOLF
28-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I haven't posted for a while due to the fact I stopped going ,so I thought it best not to have an opinion if I hadn't been watching the games . Having watched the gillingham game I liked the look at what jacket was trying to achieve .ordered the half season tickets and can honestly say its the best football I've seen us play in years I have no doubt we will win this league and we will get better as the players start to play jackets way

Nice to say you back. Your optimistic outlook is more than welcome too.:) :-)

TundraWolf
28-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Welcome home, Kev!

Evewolf65
28-01-2014, 11:40 PM

Nice to see you back Kev ,but the best football you've seen us play in Years!!??And you bought your half season tickets on the back of our performance at the Priestfield!!!??
You're ' avin a laugh either that or send me a gallon of what you've been drinking so I can have one too!!:O XD XD

wolves71
29-01-2014, 12:58 PM

Football being played at times is pleasing on the eye, players trying to pass it about and without relying on the old "kick and rush" or "hoof it up" as in years gone by. It hasn't happened overnight, but Jackett has tried to implement this style.

greystone16
29-01-2014, 03:16 PM
What has surprised me in this league is the quality of some of the teams we have played,OK so they may raise their game because they are playing us,but some are very attractive to watch and that is why we are finding it hard to get the results we want.