PDA

View Full Version : bowyer ala kean

jordan12rhodes
29-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Trying to make out a draw at barnsley is a good result and we 'played well'. It all is beginning to sound awfully familiar..

DanRrr
29-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Yep, he's no different at all. Totally deluded, goes head to head with the fans, simply in it for himself, his agent influencing the owners, talk of Champion's league football, totally wrong along with the Barnsley fans who also thought their penalty was a dive.

Anyone got a spare white bedsheet and a tin of red paint they can give me before Saturday?

poltergeist
29-01-2014, 01:46 AM
A point away from home is a good result imo,just a bit of bad luck on Spurr conceding a penalty.

I will expect 3 points against the donkey lashers on Saturday to push us toward a play-off slot.

needle
29-01-2014, 07:14 AM
More Noncence . All ignore .

AucklandRover
29-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Trying to make out a draw at barnsley is a good result and we 'played well'. It all is beginning to sound awfully familiar..

You have to stop living in the past. Half the Clubs in the Championship USED to be in the PL. It's just plain silly to say, "We're not as good as we used to be." Of course we're not. You have to judge the situation on what we are NOW.
In those terms, Bowyer has begun to assemble a decent CHAMPIONSHIP squad. Obviously, most of them are not PL standard. How could they be? Or do you imagine that Juan Mata was umming and ahing over whether to choose Rovers or Man Utd?
Rhodes has his limitations, but do you honestly believe that there are loads of Championship strikers who are better than him?
As for comparing Bowyer with Sam, it's much too early for that. However, putting him in the same category as Kean is most unfair. He has made tactical errors for sure, but he is much more astute about signings, and he

champs95
29-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Getting boring this prick now.

Nonce out!

Davhor
29-01-2014, 09:14 AM

BOLLOX!

Howie5o
29-01-2014, 10:15 AM

BOLLOX![/quote]

Just ignore Saxpest..or a simple fck off..his posts are getting worse by the day as he craves attention ..a very sad and lonely individual . as nearly 20 000 posts prove ..best not to not reply. .

DanRrr
29-01-2014, 10:37 AM
I think Bowyer and Kean are one and the same, look both left and right!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2mc8yfq.jpg

champs95
29-01-2014, 10:39 AM
NONCE OUT
NONCE OUT
NONCE OUT