PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Game

eoin17
29-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Michael Johnson's view>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KRO - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQ_pcd_IPw)

spionkop
29-01-2014, 08:30 AM
The discussion seems to have moved on, in recent weeks, from how we played to what we can take from the manner of the defeat. Sad times.
Rg

John_Ridley
29-01-2014, 10:10 AM
I was at the game last night.

What's happened to you lot? The fans I mean.

Used to always be a good atmosphere, bit intimidating etc. but now, apart from twenty or so lads up to the right of us, there's nothing. With all the empty seats it feels like a club on the decline.

Shame really - but fair play to those lads in the corner, they kept going all game. Real fans.

gazulu
29-01-2014, 04:31 PM
A club in decline nearly sums it up probably a club almost dead may be closer to the truth. It is not very well publicised outside of the Birmingham area that our owners have practically sold off anything of value at our club. Carson Yeung who is being investigated for money laundering and his right hand man Peter Pannu who takes plenty of money out of the club but seems to do very little in return. These people are noticable by their continued absence and many questions go unanswered. The team now mainly consists of youth team players and loan signings so Lee Clark's hands are tied. Most fans refuse to attend as they will not put money into our owners pockets and the one's that do have an air of resignation. I hope that sheds a little light on the not too well known situation at BCFC. KRO