PDA

View Full Version : fao Aceman

nickthemod
29-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi mate , what record do you have as your Avitar, being a soul rnb collector I am interested to know

Cheers mate Nick

chiswickmart
29-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Saw this yesterday and thought of you...good moves, great smile. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLLPaX4SS4)

nickthemod
31-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Ive seen that before nice smile nice looking girl ,shyte tune though commercial garbage

Cheers for thinking of me though Chis ;D

aceman
31-01-2014, 02:20 PM
hi nick ,I to collect mainly northern and dj as well run a northern/motown night in pompey 4 times a year ,done a few spots your way soulshoes etc
its meant to be the four tops, " baby I need your loving" a tune that will be played when they plant me in the ground :-)...ktf

aceman
31-01-2014, 02:21 PM
hi chis ,one the future will pharrell already demanding 70 pounds+ on 45rpm

nickthemod
07-02-2014, 05:54 PM
hi nick ,I to collect mainly northern and dj as well run a northern/motown night in pompey 4 times a year ,done a few spots your way soulshoes etc
its meant to be the four tops, " baby I need your loving" a tune that will be played when they plant me in the ground :-)...ktf

Nice one mate , I DJ as well for Basingstoke scooter club plus other events , Me and my mate did March of the mods last year at the Kiwi Throttlers do at Tidworth was fantastic.

My fave at the moment is Ray Charles I dont need no doctor :D KTF