PDA

View Full Version : Twitter infighting

essexred52
29-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Reading this morning that forest fans are having a go at our owners and BD had stepped in, I don't believe that these are forest fans, probably sad Derby fans causing trouble, if this is true then they need to get a life and grow up.

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Reading this morning that forest fans are having a go at our owners and BD had stepped in, I don't believe that these are forest fans, probably sad Derby fans causing trouble, if this is true then they need to get a life and grow up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Owners should stay off social net sites. The minute a two way conversation can be struck, drags out every idiot and mischief maker on the planet.
Official sites only for them. Give official interviews and plenty of feed back and the real fans would be happy.
Ask Ray Trew about it. I warned him and his Mrs that trouble would rear it's head and hey presto, as if by magic.

In an ideal world, it would be great. But it isn't one is it?

dam617
29-01-2014, 12:17 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Owners should stay off social net sites. The minute a two way conversation can be struck, drags out every idiot and mischief maker on the planet.
Official sites only for them. Give official interviews and plenty of feed back and the real fans would be happy.
Ask Ray Trew about it. I warned him and his Mrs that trouble would rear it's head and hey presto, as if by magic.

In an ideal world, it would be great. But it isn't one is it?[/quote]

^^^^^^this

I can't for the life of me understand why supposedly intelligent men open themselves up to a flak barrage by every Tom **** Or Harriet who opens up an acco