PDA

View Full Version : Seat Move !!!!

bibs
29-01-2014, 01:43 PM
I have just been informed by my beloved club I have to move my seat in the RIVERSIDE for the Dingle game. I have rang and complained about this as I was not informed pre season this would happen prior to me purchasing my season ticket. Why should I have to move my seat to accommodate our Friends from down the road ??? I thought the club was trying to get fans back in to Ewood not to piss off the regular season ticket holders for which I have been one for 30 years or more, no more for me if they want to fill the ground with Dingles let them lets see if they turn up When we play Yeovil cus I for one wont be returning ever to Ewood even though I have a season ticket this is the straw that has finally broke the camels back :(

DanRrr
29-01-2014, 01:58 PM
The Riverside? I have to move from the Darren End, but will be opting once again for the most expensive seats in the house. I take it you're next to the DE? They must be closing it off in case of an outbreak of football banter!

bibs
29-01-2014, 02:25 PM
sure am they are closing the last 2 rows and the same in the Jack Walker lower, HOW TO PISS THE CLUBS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OFF, fair enough in the Darwen End you all new this at the beginning of the season, I was not informed prior to purchasing my ticket and am not an happy bunny hence I will never purchase another season ticket again piss poor club management again.

seventwo
29-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Can't say that I'm surprised after their last visit as all our own dingles seemed to congregate in that corner.

Thought you might welcome a move after that performance?

bibs
29-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Why should I have to move 72 ?? should put the dingles on the top tier as they do at Millwall problem solved

alfinyalcabo
29-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Why should I have to move 72 ?? should put the dingles on the top tier as they do at Millwall problem solved

Come on Bibs,you know we are not a "top tier" club.. yet. ;D

seventwo
29-01-2014, 03:11 PM
But the Dingles could fill all the DE and that's welcome income.

The trouble is that our lunatics gather in that corner and it becomes a possible flash point.

Hardly the clubs fault that they have plenty of d1cks following them and looking for trouble.

I could think of many ways our owners create the final straw but I don't think this is their fault. It seems a sensible move?

Howie5o
29-01-2014, 03:19 PM
But the Dingles could fill all the DE and that's welcome income.

The trouble is that our lunatics gather in that corner and it becomes a possible flash point.

Hardly the clubs fault that they have plenty of d1cks following them and looking for trouble.

I could think of many ways our owners create the final straw but I don't think this is their fault. It seems a sensible move?

I also think its a sensible move but after last seasons flash points as Bibs has pointed out the club should really have informed any season ticket holders in that area that seat changes would be made prior to them buying a season ticket ..

Its not as if something just happened in the last home game against Derby so imminent change is required ..this happened last season :?..

Are the offering you seats any where in the ground Bibs or are they saying Riverside only ..?

bibs
29-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Howie I can move seats and be relocated but I don't see why I should have to, there are idiots about who spoil the day but how do The met police there games in premier league stadiums you are practically sat next to the opposing supporters its a pathetic excuse, so I`m afraid if they offered me a seat on the subs bench I will never renew my ticket again

DanRrr
29-01-2014, 04:07 PM
I got no warning about being relocated for Weeds, which I admit p1ssed me off a bit. Particuarly as the letter about it didn't reach my house and I had to 'move' last minute. However bibs, you just go for the most expensive seats in the house in this situation. Come and join me and my son in E04 in JW lower, where you can tell the players what to do in person ;) Just got my seats for it, which I guess will be at least AŁ37 when they go on sale.

Look at it as an opportunity ;D