PDA

View Full Version : We are really in the poop now!

pearcy
29-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Bartley recalled by Swansea! - view external link (http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/20140129-kyle-bartley-recalled-by-swansea-city-1326097.aspx)

bassman
29-01-2014, 05:07 PM
terrible terrible news , i can for the first time see us getting relegated , the kids aren't ready yet, this is what happens when you loan players for key positions , its sad to say our club is just plain f u c k e d , what i dont understand is how the teams ie fulham and swansea are being allowed to play the players after recall as its against fa rules

spionkop
30-01-2014, 10:06 AM
I have always been opposed to the loan system except in the case of emergencies.**It can work both ways as we have found - by loaning Bentdner , Larsson and Muamba some time ago we probably got a promotion whereas this season the reverse has happened and three key players have been taken back at a crucial time by their parent clubs.
*It is a system which allows top Premiership clubs to loan out their young players to get experience and to make a judgement on them, at no harm to themselves, and allow them either to return as proven players (e.g. Hart and Ravel) or reject them as not required (e.g. Allen who West Brom no longer want).
It is too late for the system to change now as it is too well entrenched, and if it works, *offers obvious advantages to all three parties involved. However a football club should put out its own players otherwise it makes the true meaning of fair competition a farce.
Rg