PDA

View Full Version : 2 points..

jordan12rhodes
29-01-2014, 06:55 PM
that`s all we are better off than at the same stage last season. lose to blackpool, and we fall behind last seasons points tally..

just thought i`d wake a few up to the FACT.

yorkyclaret
29-01-2014, 07:06 PM
that`s all we are better off than at the same stage last season. lose to blackpool, and we fall behind last seasons points tally..

Lose to Blackpool!!!!:D even I can't dream of that.

needle
29-01-2014, 07:58 PM
This is indeed a fact.One all decent Rovers fans are well aware of.Silly Mary Nonce . Please all now ignore .

paderbornclaret
29-01-2014, 08:03 PM

Lose to Blackpool!!!!:D even I can't dream of that.[/quote]

XD God dammit...where's the 'like' button when you need it.

flyingclub1875
29-01-2014, 08:26 PM
I see nowt's changed :zzz:

DanRrr
29-01-2014, 08:35 PM

OK Sax, serious question. You post that whoever isn't good enough and that our points tally isn't as great as you'd like. Would you like to just say what you want to say, fully and without singling out just one thing at a time?

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 12:24 AM

OK Sax, serious question. You post that whoever isn't good enough and that our points tally isn't as great as you'd like. Would you like to just say what you want to say, fully and without singling out just one thing at a time?[/quote]

why play 2 defensive midfielders in williamson and lowe in every game, when it`s blatently not working? we don`t score enough and leak goals like a sieve, regardless of the standard of opponant..

DanRrr
30-01-2014, 12:29 AM
So you're saying that we're underachieving due to poor team selection?

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 12:33 AM
So you're saying that we're underachieving due to poor team selection?

DING DING DING!!!, and what has he won brucie boy..?

DanRrr
30-01-2014, 01:01 AM
My point is, why not just say that then, rather than all the silly little pieces? Hardly phucking rocket science that we're not top of the league. Not sure if you noticed at the start of the season, but we're not that good. Doing better than I expected though. Were you thinking we're some kind of Barcelona of the Championship?

champs95
30-01-2014, 08:42 AM

OK Sax, serious question. You post that whoever isn't good enough and that our points tally isn't as great as you'd like. Would you like to just say what you want to say, fully and without singling out just one thing at a time?[/quote]

why play 2 defensive midfielders in williamson and lowe in every game, when it`s blatently not working? we don`t score enough and leak goals like a sieve, regardless of the standard of opponant..[/quote]

You where spouting off that Lowe in central midfield was a certainty, and anyone who didn't rate him was wrong, therefore you'd be proved right.

You don't know the first thing about football, Mary Nonce.

BenBRFC
30-01-2014, 08:53 AM
2 points more & also

better squad
better league position
better prospects

the only downfall from last season and now is that you're still posting on this board

seventwo
30-01-2014, 10:36 AM
2 points more & also

better squad
better league position
better prospects

the only downfall from last season and now is that you're still posting on this board

Another contender for post of the year :D

DanRrr
30-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Indeed Ben. The point I was making was about expectations. If posters wish to 'wake' us up, I'd like to know what I need to wake up too. At the start of the season, most expected midtable, we're currently 3 points off a play-off spot, sitting nicely off the radar, but in with a shout. This is beyond where I thought we'd be. Much as I'd love to win every game, I certainly don't expect too. We have a novice manager and a young side. Rome wasn't built in a day, and Rovers won't be either.

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 05:52 PM
i`ll just clarify that i am from now on ignoring the childish abusive posts, and will only respond to football debate done in the right way..

so that`s dan and aucks basically..

bigmoon
30-01-2014, 06:11 PM
i`ll just clarify that i am from now on ignoring the childish abusive posts, and will only respond to football debate done in the right way..

...and of course you have never made childish or abusive posts?

joinerpat
30-01-2014, 06:15 PM

Please explain rules of football debate.!!
Milly wont be pleased or DB or BM ect...

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 06:19 PM

...and of course you have never made childish or abusive posts?[/quote]

you do it in the right way with no malice, you big p..f.. ;)

Howie5o
30-01-2014, 06:21 PM

i feel sorry for Dan and Auks ...XD

needle
30-01-2014, 06:41 PM

What a k nob ,I bet he responds to me first !