PDA

View Full Version : Watford Predictions

Romanis
29-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Good news for our Derby fans whose lives revolve around the fortunes of our beloved club. They get another chance to watch us play tomorrow on telly. Heck even the County fans so used to the dross dished out at the Lane will be glued to the telly. Meanwhile sources suggest, the UNHRC are closely monitoring events at the Lane, with an eye to citing the resident club for human rights violations. You just cannot put fans under so much duress for 90 mins and not expect to be punished. XD

Anyway back to the Hornet's no McGugan it appears

I like 5 goal thrillers - 3-2 Forest, crowd 24,232

Trickytreesreds
29-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Used this on Notts board. They wasn't impressed, :blue:

http://i61.tinypic.com/s46wwn.jpg

Elite_Pie
29-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Used this on Notts board. They wasn't impressed

Nice to see that on a Watford prediction thread, the main focus of interest is little old Notts County!

Romanis
29-01-2014, 09:02 PM

Nice to see that on a Watford prediction thread, the main focus of interest is little old Notts County![/quote]

Always thinking of the poor and down-trodden! :heart:

triz
29-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Nice to see that on a Watford prediction thread, the main focus of interest is little old Notts County![/quote]

i'm sure the irony is lost on them...let me help

Good news for our Derby fans whose lives revolve around the fortunes of our beloved club

Always thinking of the poor and down-trodden! :heart:

haha

essexred52
30-01-2014, 01:36 AM
3-1 Reidy to score 1st, that's my usual bet for the game, normally around 33/1 but tomorrow more like 22/1, 'Should' be a straight forward home win, ;) let's just hope the wife and my daughter will let me watch the game in peace :s