PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O klassnic

Whatsmore
29-01-2014, 09:59 PM
im up for a truce klassnic if you are its clear I don't like you and you don't like me but im prepared if you do the same to not reply to your posts at all,its annoying I think for the other posters to have some people on here abusing eachother its tiresome and boring to others so a truce?its up to you.

klassnic
30-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Agreed !

But I only defend myself against your abuse Whatmore which you have a track record against others.

I accept your posts when it's about football, even if I don't agree with your opinion on the matters

What annoys me and others is when you comment there is no relevant comment about the opinion of footy its attack against the person and thats not fair because we all support the same cause and the club and at the moment the club is in a major crisis and we all are very passionate about the future of what happens.

I'm sure you will agree that Bolton is like any other football club an institute that has been passed down to support through our family loved ones

And when the shipp is being ripped apart it hurts

so we sould support each other in these times not for personal benefit but as a union of support and the ones who run the club probably mean well but its plain to see if someones doing a bad job and they feel passionate about their job onbehalf of something like BWFC or a

Whatsmore
30-01-2014, 06:40 AM
ok klassnic its a deal and thanks for your reply.its only a deal in relation to you though as I cant promise not to abuse anyone else if they annoy me;D ;D ;D

klassnic
30-01-2014, 10:40 AM
many thanks for your response too matey together we will chant the wanderers and battle together on behalf of the wanderers !

Whatsmore
30-01-2014, 06:23 PM
well its allways been clear to me klassnic that you do love bwfc and so with the rest of the lads on here we will support the club and slag it off in equal measure;D ;D

JimmyJazz64
30-01-2014, 07:51 PM
**** off whatsmore you ****!!! ;D ;D

Whatsmore
31-01-2014, 06:40 AM
jimmy whats up cant I be nice without riddicule;D ;D ;D

JimmyJazz64
31-01-2014, 07:57 PM
No!!!

campo21
31-01-2014, 08:53 PM
It's great to see you two getting on together whatsmore.