PDA

View Full Version : Hurry Back...

danegee
29-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Sandro, Vertonghen.

First goal same old same old through the gap between cb and Lb.
Dawson runs with the player, the only player to hold a line was Vlad.

Aguero is a dirty cheating c-unt who tried to get Daws sent off by giving Dawson the shoulder charge, but got done and went down holding his face making out he got elbowed by Dawson...c-unt.
I hate dirty cheating b-astards like that.
He has gone down in my estimation and takes a place next to Suarez.

Toure did foul Rose for the free kick - he flicked his right leg behind his left - that lead to the 'goal' that should have stood. However, the man that played everyone on puts his hand up with the others and claimed it was not and once again get the decision.

Dzeko did not get touched but dived when the ball was taken from him, then Silva, Kompany and Navas beg Mariner to send Rose off.

I have looked at it 10+ times and it was never a penalty.

What the **** is happening to the game when you cannot tackle?

I'm telling you, the tim

hammeredhome
29-01-2014, 10:48 PM
XD XD XD

JoePublic
29-01-2014, 10:56 PM
[quote="danegee"]Sandro, Vertonghen.

Aguero is a dirty cheating c-unt who tried to get Daws sent off by giving Dawson the shoulder charge, but got done and went down holding his face making out he got elbowed by Dawson...c-unt.

Toure did foul Rose for the free kick - he flicked his right leg behind his left - that lead to the 'goal' that should have stood. However, the man that played everyone on puts his hand up with the others and claimed it was not and once again get the decision.

Dzeko did not get touched but dived when the ball was taken from him, then Silva, Kompany and Navas beg Mariner to send Rose off.

What the **** is happening to the game when

Mark_Kaylor
29-01-2014, 10:56 PM
XD XD XD

connelljj
29-01-2014, 11:04 PM

Hammerman69
30-01-2014, 12:05 PM

bda_spur
30-01-2014, 02:08 PM
You are deluded to think that you are Premier League standard - FACT

You are going to be relegated - FACT

You are deluded to think that moving into the OS will make you a big club - FACT

You will be bankrupt when you only get an average of 10K to watch your dreary little club at the OS - FACT

mickyj
30-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Sorry BDA but I have to correct you... We will be taken over when we move to the OS FACT.
Being owned by people with money brings in better players and success and with that comes more fans (as Chelsea and Man City have proved) FACT.

Whether West Ham fans or supporters of other clubs like it or not it is going to happen...And that is also FACT

mickyj
30-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Sorry BDA but I have to correct you... We will be taken over when we move to the OS FACT.
Being owned by people with money brings in better players and success and with that comes more fans (as Chelsea and Man City have proved) FACT.

Whether West Ham fans or supporters of other clubs like it or not it is going to happen...And that is also FACT

And your last quote really tells us that you don't really know too much so it's not worth getting into a debate with you.

bda_spur
30-01-2014, 02:29 PM
I din't quote anything, I made a statement - FACT

Notice you didn't argue against being relegated, so I guess you really do know more than me ;)

You really are deluded if you think that you will be taken over by someone willing to pump millions into WHU. You may get taken over, but more than likely by someone similar to those that took over Portsmouth. I seem to recall them thinking they were going to compete for everything, and look what happened to them. Be careful what you wish for.

BlackDiamond
30-01-2014, 02:47 PM
OK you Spurs chaps want to debate comparisons:

Like; West Ham will be relegated FACT

So you like facts, you know, stuff that cannot be debated, right ?

From the boards:

Chelsea v West Ham match thread. 132 replies,986 views

Tottenham Hotspur v Man city match thread. 6 replies,149 views

:O

DEVONSPUR
30-01-2014, 05:10 PM
surprised at the tone and content of your post BD, as you occasionally make sense, a rarity for a Spammer i'll give you that!!

So whats your point re thread posts?

Only a few of us post on here and generally use other boards like ***** etc so your post is irrelevant!

West Ham will be relegated : FACT.

Not our words but this is from your own board from posters like Micky, Bonzo, Hammerwell etc all filled with doom and hatred for BFS who got you into the prem in the 1st place!
FACT!

West Ham are a "wee" club from East London who used to be known for playing decent footy (The West Ham Way) but this was in the early 80's when you last had a decent side. FACT

You are over A?70 mill in debt and must be debt free in order to move to the OS and may only get A?30 mill for the Boleyn plus a A?10 lease on a kebab stall outside!
FACT from Karren Brady no less!!
;D

Congrats to parking the bus at the Bridge last night tho'.
Anyone who winds up that classless little squirt Jose gets credit!

DEVONSPUR
30-01-2014, 05:18 PM

hammeredhome
30-01-2014, 05:34 PM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Sandro, Vertonghen.

I have looked at it 10+ times and it was never a penalt

DEVONSPUR
30-01-2014, 06:42 PM
We had to agree on something!
;D

But I'd rather Citeh won it than the Chavs or the Ar5e!

I can't see the Bin dippers lasting but ive said that before and they're still there, unfortunately, as I absolutely detest Suarez!
>:(

Wonder what the odds are on the quadruple?

And no connelljj that isn't a bypass!

XD XD XD

hammeredhome
30-01-2014, 07:22 PM
;D

I can't see the Bin dippers lasting but ive said that before and they're still there, unfortunately, as I absolutely detest Suarez!

XD XD XD

I put a very cheeky tenner on about 4 weeks ago.

Ladbrokes special 95/1.:)

Don't know what the odds are now though.

bda_spur
30-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Managed to get 150-1, also have a tenner on it :D

I didn't expect us to beat City, but was rather disappointed with the way we were completely shown up by them, oh well, we are not the first team to be stuffed by them, and won't be the last, just hope they do it to the Poo and the Ar5e

connelljj
30-01-2014, 08:59 PM
;D

XD XD XDi backed more horses than you had hot dinners.all the talk about diving,i remember spurs winning two games at the start of the season with diving.and lets not forget mr bale who got more booking last season than the great suarez.>;)