PDA

View Full Version : Should Clark walk away?

spionkop
30-01-2014, 10:13 AM
I think he has good grounds for suing the club for constructive dismissal for preventing him from being able to do his job.
Rg

maccazone
30-01-2014, 01:35 PM
I would not blame him.

bassman
30-01-2014, 05:27 PM
he should be sacked for being a useless chunt , i'm sick of hearing how his hands are tied , he still has a good enough squad to be halfway up the blinkin table , and leaving zigic out on tuesday night was worth a sacking alone , the bloke is a buffoon end of , ask yourself why when we've struggled up front for half the season he went out and signed 3 midfielders , when we lost burn and then bartley he was still being linked to signing yet more midfielders , we have 3 recognised strikers and about eleven midfielders wtf is that all about , huddersfield fans sais he'd do just this and he hasn't dissappointed has he .

maccazone
30-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Agree about the midfielders. For me, letting Wade go is a massive mistake. I feel that he along with Shinnie who cannot get in the side have the experience and can make things happen. He signs that guy Brian Howard who is no better than what we already have. Added to 12 midfielders (Yes 12) we already have and then adds the two Man City lads to that making 15?
Zigic has to go though. He was a disgrace agianst Yeovil. Even though we lost, most of the players gave 100% but Zigic did not put any effort in what so ever!