PDA

View Full Version : Two Dannys ?

RedOno
30-01-2014, 12:02 PM
SSN has reported that Danny Fox has agreed to join us on loan and we are in competition with Middlesbro for Danny Graham. Looks like it could be a reasonable transfer window after all with Djebbour and Gomis in the pot,probably Vaughan and possibly Wallace or Fox and a might be Graham.

essexred52
30-01-2014, 12:19 PM
I'm not taking anything for granted until Friday evening, I'm just grateful we are in this position and not fighting for survival. I'm not keen on that Danny Graham, bit of a moaner

Forestaddict
30-01-2014, 12:29 PM
get graham then contunally pick Djebbour in front of him and see how much he moans then

we are only a lowly chmapioship club remember ;)

essexred52
30-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Fox confirmed loan plus deal at the end:D of the season

Trickytreesreds
30-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Fox confirmed loan plus deal at the end:D of the season

So it seems then,

Where's Wickham??? >:( - view external link (http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/fox-trots-in-1326533.aspx)

Forestaddict
30-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Just noticed your profile pic, RedOno - my favourite evening spot in the WORLD!

RedOno
30-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Just noticed your profile pic, RedOno - my favourite evening spot in the WORLD!

Nice to have something in common apart from Forest.:)

JoePublic
30-01-2014, 04:51 PM
SSN has reported that Danny Fox has agreed to join us on loan and we are in competition with Middlesbro for Danny Graham. Looks like it could be a reasonable transfer window after all with Djebbour and Gomis in the pot,probably Vaughan and possibly Wallace or Fox and a might be Graham.

Your welcome to Graham. We'll pay you to have him...He's Garbage

Forestaddict
30-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Excellent taste we both have, if I do say so myself

3-2 home win against palace got me started with the reds and stumbled accross blue mosque from don rendell and Ian carr, and that got me hooked on that!

RedOno
31-01-2014, 09:53 AM
I go right back to it's beginning and even before that when the great man used to play at The Flamingo, but I dont go as far back to when he was in Geraldo's Navy.:star: best record "Some of my best friends" and all the Jazz Couriers.