PDA

View Full Version : Mongbook

moorlad
30-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Of any off of youse ****s seen these quite frankly ****ing ridiculous necknomination things? If some stupid **** wants to watch me supping a ****ing pint they can come down the Brook on a ****ing Friday night.

Some people need to get out more.

****s.

deezel
30-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Some people need to get out more.

isn't that the point off of moingbook, folk can "live" a full life without stepping over the step(eh?) or even getting out of bed in tazzy's case

moorlad
30-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Never thought off of that Deez, well nee ****'s gan to rope me into ofing a gan at filluming myself supping a pint and then putting it on mongbook. They* can all **** right off of.

kel_
30-01-2014, 01:00 PM
I of seen some **** 'share' it which immediately puts me off of watching it cos it's 'shared' and I can't be doing with ****s what 'share' stuff.

#share

Markovitch
30-01-2014, 01:16 PM
I started to write stuff on mine then people started to write on there as well. Why would I want someone else's opinion, what the **** is the point of that.
Friends Reunited was worse. I got about 20 emails from people I used to avoid a school. One started with the phrase 'since the whole Friends Reunited thing took off'. Shocking. A more miserable bunch of degenerates it was difficult to imagine, then they had reunions! ****ing reconstruction of cardboard city

Floppy_funbags
30-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Didert you share that photo off of yer'sen in that ****ish hat?

kel_
30-01-2014, 02:40 PM
No

Pentridge
30-01-2014, 02:44 PM
****s.

I bet they sing Twist and Shout en masse at fitba games too.

S edit