PDA

View Full Version : Graham Bayne

theweesausage
30-01-2014, 12:28 PM
I noticed that on Sheerins twitter that Graham Bayne has left the club

ClashCityRocker
30-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Hopefully Bayney will find another team soon.

Think this is the right decision for everyone as we needed to bring in new, fresh strikers.

Maybe not an easy decision, but we needed other options up front and Arbroath needed to release a couple of players to bring in new faces.

Good luck to Bayne - so long as he never scores a winning goal against Arbroath !!!

stan3600
30-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Not an easy decision? No goals this season? Definitely the right decision. Bring on the new strikers and the youngsters.

timlichtie
30-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Shame it didn't work out for Graham. Always did his level best but clearly his best playing days are behind him.

maroonie
30-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Shame it didn't work out for Graham. Always did his level best but clearly his best playing days are behind him.
ATB to Bayney. Pity it didn't work out.

Mr_Refhater
30-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Good luck to Bayne - so long as he never scores a winning goal against Arbroath !!!

Fat chance of that! He made Savo Milne look prolific!!! The word 'struggled' doesn't even begin to describe his second spell!

ectolichtie
30-01-2014, 09:49 PM
he will maybe retire, again

AFC1320
01-02-2014, 07:59 PM
FFS get a grip Bayne has done well over a 3 time career for us, okay he is not prolific but he always gave 100% when in maroon.

Some of you fudz need to get a life rather than slag off AFC players.

Mr_Refhater
01-02-2014, 09:42 PM
FFS get a grip Bayne has done well over a 3 time career for us, okay he is not prolific but he always gave 100% when in maroon.

Some of you fudz need to get a life rather than slag off AFC players.

I wouldn't argue that he didn't give 100%. But goals and assists win you football games. They also win you championships and avoid you being relegated. Goals and assists. Something Graham Bayne gave us very little of. I ain't criticizing the guy personally just the guy's ability to win us games. Each to their own I guess.