PDA

View Full Version : Hanley signs for Swansea ...

Howie5o
30-01-2014, 03:43 PM
..Raheeem that is ..after his release by Rovers ..;D

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 05:50 PM
..Raheeem that is ..after his release by Rovers ..;D

a balls up from bowyer/kinder perhaps..? always been highly rated..

bigmoon
30-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Aye a strange one, was always highly rated and odd that he has signed for a team in a higher league than us considering he was released...

Something doesn't add up with this one?

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Aye a strange one, was always highly rated and odd that he has signed for a team in a higher league than us considering he was released...

Something doesn't add up with this one?

financial reasons, more cutbacks? i think so..

AucklandRover
30-01-2014, 08:41 PM
It is a bit odd.
On the other hand, Bowyer has watched him throughout his career, so I can only conclude he thinks RH hasn't quite got what it takes, or that there are other youngsters who are just as good.
As Saxo says, we are also presumably watching a cost-cutting exercise. That would explain Rochina's departure too.
Do you think Swansea could be shown a highlights video for Etuhu? You never know!
On another issue, it is good to see Mahoney getting an international cap. Presumably, this lad IS the real deal.

Hmm... Come to think of it, do you think Swansea would notice that the Etuhu highlghts video was in black-and-white?

needle
30-01-2014, 08:58 PM
He`s a bad un and Swansea have taken a chance that he fulfills the promise that Rovers originally saw in him,but now dont see him making it .
He wont make it !

DanRrr
30-01-2014, 09:04 PM
I agree with needle. He wasn't 1st team for me.

champs95
30-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Wonder what he's on? If it's solely for financial reasons...
Anything like say Dann? Around the £25k a week mark? No chance.
If Dann was sold, or Rhodes, then I'd agree. He wouldn't even be on what Lowe is on. Or Goodwillie. Is he anywhere near the first team? We aren't that good :D and he's barley featured. If he's an absolute gem, I'm annoyed, as I've never seen him. Maybe a coach at Swansea see's potential, who knows.

Bobcrompton1896
30-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Phew!!:D What a relief its Raheem not Grant Hanley. Im fed up with these Premier League clubs sniffing around offering their poverty-striken amounts for the bit of quality weve got.
Look at Crystal Palace who found out Scott Danns wages were beyond them...so cant blame the Venkys for cost-cutting when this unfair rule is due to penalise them.