PDA

View Full Version : Hey chaps ...

bwfcforever
30-01-2014, 04:25 PM
hows tricks with you lot then ..anyone upto anything good then ...holidays etc

freezing here today , despite me thermals :-)

dont mention footie eh :-)

jiltedjohn
30-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Why the use of the plural? :?

TundraWolf
30-01-2014, 11:18 PM
A week in Arizona in my immediate future, will see if it pans out! Hope you are well, BW!

bwfcforever
31-01-2014, 06:45 AM

JJ you lost me mate ..?

alls good thanks Tundra ,when is the trip then mate .?

chalky-ncfc
31-01-2014, 03:42 PM
How are you jj?...

Don't you post on the other site anymore?

Artist
31-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Have a good weekend lads.

JJ pm'd me and said he felt he was too intellectual for the lads on the other site chalks.

dazzyo-villa
01-02-2014, 12:10 AM

When did you get so ****ing unsociable and mardy ffs.

dazzyo-villa
01-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Hello chaps.. nothing much for me other than going out for a curry tomorrow night.

Have a good one y'all

TundraWolf
01-02-2014, 01:38 AM

JJ you lost me mate ..?

alls good thanks Tundra ,when is the trip then mate .?[/quote]

Leaving Sunday a.m., flying to Phoenix, then renting a car and driving to Yuma on the Mexican-California border. Stay 8 days, returning the 10th (my wife has friends who are wintering there).

chalky-ncfc
02-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Have a good weekend lads.

JJ pm'd me and said he felt he was too intellectual for the lads on the other site chalks.

I presumed that he had got thrown off for moaning all the time,but to be honest there is hardly anybody who posts on there now anyhow,which is a pity as there was some great posts put on there sometimes,jj would post some excellent posts on there daily...

chalky-ncfc
02-02-2014, 03:09 PM

JJ you lost me mate ..?

Leaving Sunday a.m., flying to Phoenix, then renting a car and driving to Yuma on the Mexican-California border. Stay 8 days, returning the 10th (my wife has friends who are wintering there).[/quote]

I hope that you have a good time and a safe journey Tundra...

bwfcforever
02-02-2014, 08:09 PM

JJ you lost me mate ..?

Leaving Sunday a.m., flying to Phoenix, then renting a car and driving to Yuma on the Mexican-California border. Stay 8 days, returning the 10th (my wife has friends who are wintering there).[/quote]

quality mate !! wheres the jealous smiley when you want one ..this will have to do :blue: ...;-) hey fella have a great trip & be good eh

jiltedjohn
03-02-2014, 06:40 PM
,jj would post some excellent posts on there daily...

XD

jiltedjohn
06-02-2014, 11:25 PM
This board is quieter than VE these days, oh maybe I spoke too soon.

bwfcforever
07-02-2014, 06:47 AM
any of the old chaps on there JJ .?

alfinyalcabo
07-02-2014, 09:58 AM
VE has changed..new mods and editor have deleted all the threads XD .. Dont think anybody has posted on there since the change.

bwfcforever
07-02-2014, 11:09 AM
:-(

pitty ,eh ...we had a decent board a while back , winny & tricky etc tractorboy & a good few more eh , be nice to see em back with us

jiltedjohn
07-02-2014, 02:06 PM
I went from post leader to zero posts on VE XD

A bit like when that mod deleted the 'Classic Thread' on here, I got knocked off the bottom of the leader board >:(

chalky-ncfc
07-02-2014, 03:29 PM
There doesn't seem to be anybody on there that I recognise now,even Dazzy seemed to have got a bit irate doing the prediction scores :O

lescand
07-02-2014, 06:19 PM
VE has changed..new mods and editor have deleted all the threads XD .. Dont think anybody has posted on there since the change.

I had a look just now, very quiet.
I don't get on them much, but I'll still post there now and again (especially during the world cup) at least that site wasn't invaded by the wee willies before and after every England match.
Apart from jilted john but he's an Englishman in his heart anyway >:)

dazzyo-villa
07-02-2014, 08:37 PM
There doesn't seem to be anybody on there that I recognise now,even Dazzy seemed to have got a bit irate doing the prediction scores :O

Not too much to ask for a ****ing reply when you go to the bother of working them out is it Chalky??

jiltedjohn
08-02-2014, 11:37 AM

There's a poster on there who said he was quitting a dozen times and is now their top poster. XD

chalky-ncfc
08-02-2014, 03:08 PM

Not too much to ask for a ****ing reply when you go to the bother of working them out is it Chalky??[/quote]

Blimey...:O

No dazzy,not at all,i think that you do a wonderful job :)

alfinyalcabo
08-02-2014, 06:19 PM

There's a poster on there who said he was quitting a dozen times and is now their top poster. XD[/quote]

Who would that be JJ.. :O :P

XD XD XD

chalky-ncfc
08-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Why don't you go on back there jj,it could do with posters like you even if it was only to stir the pot up now and again,you was the main poster on there...

jiltedjohn
08-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Why don't you go on back there jj,it could do with posters like you even if it was only to stir the pot up now and again,you was the main poster on there...

Trying to give the internet up tbh.
changed my pasword on there so I couldn't sign in,( bth, after half a dozen attempts I'm sure I could remember the new 'random' password).
I watch a lot of documentaries about my fellow man which ****es my blood, so i go on the boards for a drunken rant, don't think the new mods are into my ****, so i will still read the board from afar most days, as i said before (although some **** disagreed) I know the others points of view, was hoping for some new blood to argue against but the new mods look like kiljoys.
Yes I'm ****ed again, but my team looked twice as good as last week if not better.

jiltedjohn
08-02-2014, 10:31 PM

There's a poster on there who said he was quitting a dozen times and is now their top poster. XD[/quote]

Who would that be JJ.. :O :P

XD XD XD[/quote]

I won't grass, you two faced chunt.

jiltedjohn
08-02-2014, 10:39 PM
just noticed that pap Lescand still posts on there :zzz:

He should get a mods job on there, or a job on the FA red card panel, I think he would suit red.

jiltedjohn
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Hey hey, looks like I was ****ed early last night, these two foreign lads had me on the whisky last night, first time I've touched the stuff in years.

bwfcforever
09-02-2014, 03:13 PM
jj , why would you wanna argue with new blood ...? i just dont get it :? :?
these boards , you dont need to mix a bottle etc , just be nice & dont look for mither ...it often finds you !they dont need to be used as a battleground IMO that is !

jiltedjohn
09-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Are you the full shilling?
Most of the threads are about, immigration, religion, politics, etc, everyone has their own views on things, unfortunately most of them are wrong and I'm always right, and I tell them so.

bwfcforever
09-02-2014, 07:36 PM
oh dear :blue: :blue:

alfinyalcabo
09-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Are you the full shilling?
Most of the threads are about, immigration, religion, politics, etc, everyone has their own views on things, unfortunately most of them are wrong and I'm always right, and I tell them so.

Quite True JJ .. when i've had a skinfull i'm always correct.. B)

alfinyalcabo
09-02-2014, 09:30 PM

The truth is he couldn't handle the pressure of being top poster and he threw his dummy out of the pram Chalky.. XD

Artist
09-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I remember JJ being right too...I think it was a Thursday back in October.

jiltedjohn
09-02-2014, 10:03 PM

The truth is he couldn't handle the pressure of being top poster and he threw his dummy out of the pram Chalky.. XD[/quote]

Aye, my superiority complex was getting to me, but I can't help if you lot are english.

chalky-ncfc
09-02-2014, 11:34 PM
But you seem to spend so much time on the England boards jj...:?

lescand
10-02-2014, 06:22 PM
just noticed that pap Lescand still posts on there :zzz:

He should get a mods job on there, or a job on the FA red card panel, I think he would suit red.

Your posts, although meant to be serious are always funny.
Yes, I still post on there and on here, but then again it is natural, I'm English and enjoy talking about England and English things.:heart:

dazzyo-villa
10-02-2014, 07:02 PM
oh dear :blue: :blue:

XD XD yes it seems that JJ has gone all hostile n Wum on us pal..

Artist
10-02-2014, 08:00 PM
It's sad to see the demise of jj isn't it.

jiltedjohn
10-02-2014, 09:25 PM
What will we do without JJ? I hear you cry.

http://i60.tinypic.com/4vomli.jpg

Reply - Time is a great healer and you'll get over me eventually you faggots. (and not in a ***ual way).

alfinyalcabo
10-02-2014, 09:29 PM
He's replacing Chalky in the loony bin . :O

jiltedjohn
10-02-2014, 10:05 PM
He was Nutts.

jiltedjohn
14-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Just seen the end of Coach Trip, I'm sure that ginger with the flat cap is Burnsy. :O