PDA

View Full Version : varney

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 05:47 PM
don`t know much about him, but always seems to be on the scoresheet at this level. my hope is he would be a hard working type of forward in the dickov mould, to basically do rhodes running for him..

Howie5o
30-01-2014, 06:30 PM
don`t know much about him, but always seems to be on the scoresheet at this level. my hope is he would be a hard working type of forward in the dickov mould, to basically do rhodes running for him..

"you buy cheap championship players, you get middling championship standard"...Saxo

...So you ve changed your mind again ..im glad that you re slowly coming to terms with Championship football Saxo ..well done..:)

alfinyalcabo
30-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Leeds fans opinion of him.. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=323&fid=14&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111608841)

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Leeds fans opinion of him..

in my experience, fans don`t get that angry at a player wishing to leave if he is sh1t..

champs95
30-01-2014, 06:45 PM

in my experience, fans don`t get that angry at a player wishing to leave if he is sh1t..[/quote]

In my experience ...;D XD XD
Pure comedy gold.

Thanks, thats cheered me up.

bigmoon
30-01-2014, 06:48 PM

The outrage is brilliant. Already a legend if he upsets you Yawkshire uphill farmers.

jordan12rhodes
30-01-2014, 06:51 PM

The outrage is brilliant. Already a legend if he upsets you Yawkshire uphill farmers.[/quote]

takes me back to david batty.. XD

needle
30-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Thats exactly what he is !
You`re still a k nob though Mary Nonce !

poltergeist
30-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Leave him where he is, feck all this swapping and changing, get back to basics with a team that can bond for eachother,,if anything get Bryan Dildo on in midfield and lets see what he is made of, we have nowt to lose in giving him a try on centre stage.

seventwo
30-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Leave him where he is, feck all this swapping and changing, get back to basics with a team that can bond for eachother,,if anything get Bryan Dildo on in midfield and lets see what he is made of, we have nowt to lose in giving him a try on centre stage.

Ah, I missed one thanks.

Mary Dildo Nonce XD

Davhor
30-01-2014, 09:19 PM

The outrage is brilliant. Already a legend if he upsets you Yawkshire uphill farmers.[/quote]

Moons, you know what I said about Varno [oh I'm doing it already!]
Good signing for me. Will make Rhodes better.

champs95
30-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Good to have options. Gestede, Rhodes and Varney. I'd be quite happy with that, and we are doing a good job getting the fringe players out, to make room for players who will participate...like Rudi...who don't forget is 'average' ;D

seventwo
30-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Wait for it ...

wait for it ...

is he coming on the bus? :blue:

baegone
30-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Wait for it ...

wait for it ...

is he coming on the bus? :blue: - view external link (Yes he is and Sax will look like Olive.)