PDA

View Full Version : QPR's run of fixtures

hantsram
30-01-2014, 06:29 PM
QPR have a tough run of fixtures coming up, playing 3rd, 4th and 6th place teams over the next 3 games: Burnley, Derby and Reading.

By contrast we have Birmingham, QPR and Sheff Wed.

Perfect opportunity for us to push up to 2nd spot.

I think we’ll do it too.

triz
30-01-2014, 06:30 PM
burnleys from has dipped tbf, and wednesday can beat anyone on there day. We shouldnt get over confident.

sheeeeeeeeeep
30-01-2014, 07:38 PM
We had an awesome run of games in December but that time has passed and we are coming up against better sides now, so I think we should be looking to keep our 4th place and if we get any higher its a bonus. Leicester are all but out of sight and QPR are a better side than us and have a very experienced manager, so you have to fancy them to at least match us over the remaining games. We could possibly overtake Burnley at some point, but we could also be fighting that out with Forest if they continue their good form. I'm hoping we play Forest in the play off semi if we have to play them because if we ended up playing them in the final I think the occasion coupled with it being a local derby would have a negative effect on our young players.

As long as we don't do anything stupid we should finish in the play offs, but anything beyond that will require us to play above our standard for the rest of the season which I can't see happening.

Rattea
30-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Technically we are not.

qpr are top six which we have picked no points up against this season so far.

Birmingham are third quartile who we have picked up an average of just over 2 point a game against

sheff wed are bottom six which we have a 100% record against and average three points.

so using the average of form over the season against comparable opposition it would suggest 5 or 6 points. However results would suggest 4.

Sma11ytheRam
31-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Technically we are not.

Birmingham are third quartile who we have picked up an average of just over 2 point a game against

sheff wed are bottom six which we have a 100% record against and average three points.

so using the average of form over the season against comparable opposition it would suggest 5 or 6 points. However results would suggest 4.

Using your "logic" then for QPR's games. They have got 0.8 points per game against top six sides . It would suggest 2 to 3 points for them, however results would suggest 4.

All in all it suggests there is no Logic to your Logic and we do have a chance of closing the gap with QPR

Rapid
31-01-2014, 08:19 AM
sheff wed will be a tough game. they've picked up since their new manager came in. brum are jeckell and hyde so lets hope hyde turns up! QPR are QPR. I certainly don't see it as an easy run. I'd be happy with 5/6 points.

Rattea
31-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Technically we are not.

Using your "logic" then for QPR's games. They have got 0.8 points per game against top six sides . It would suggest 2 to 3 points for them, however results would suggest 4.

All in all it suggests there is no Logic to your Logic and we do have a chance of closing the gap with QPR[/quote]

To be fair using 'logic' your post would say you dont have a grasp of English or Maths to a very high degree and your problem solving skills are almost none existant.

D

Sma11ytheRam
31-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Technically we are not.

All in all it suggests there is no Logic to your Logic and we do have a chance of closing the gap with QPR[/quote]

To be fair using 'logic' your post would say you dont have a grasp of English or Maths to a very high degree and your problem

Toggles
31-01-2014, 10:24 AM
We have beat 2 top six sides, have we not?

blackandwhite56
31-01-2014, 11:15 AM
We have beat 2 top six sides, have we not?

Yes but we all have to use Rattea's 'Like for Like' analysis. This is where some results can be downgraded in case they show McClaren/Rush in a favourable light.

Rattea
31-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Oh dear you demonstrate what some have clicked on to but not you.

I have not expressed opinion just the raw facts ... its amazing how so many mistake them when its not what the want to hear!

Sma11ytheRam
31-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Rattea... Please explain the error in my Math?? Do not ignore when your wrong. I will admit I'm wrong if you can prove me wrong with your FACTS.

QPR have played five games against top six sides. They have Lost three Drawn one and Won One. That's 4 points from 5 games from "top six" sides. Or 0.8 points per game. They are playing three of these teams in the next three games. Using your formula they are likely to get 2.4 points. Hence 2 to 3 points. Again using your "like for like" they are playing Derby, Burnley and Reading from which they have already taken 4 points.

Now am I wrong?

How ****ing arrogant and patronising do you have to be to start mentioning Mensa? As you made it personal, you are are the biggest knob head i have ever engaged with on message board. You fall below all the trolling Red dogs in my opinion. You abuse your position as a MOD as you wind people up with your WUM comments to the point of losing it with you, and then you ban them.

This is the last time I'm en

Rapid
31-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Rattea... Do not ignore when your wrong..

mate. you've been reading this forum long enough to know this is exactly the rat's MO!

a lot of our exchanges end with the rat going to 'ignore mode'. you should be pleased with that result because that's when he knows he's wrong.

right roge/triz?

Gift_of_the_Gabb
31-01-2014, 12:54 PM

mate. you've been reading this forum long enough to know this is exactly the rat's MO!

a lot of our exchanges end with the rat going to 'ignore mode'. you should be pleased with that result because that's when he knows he's wrong.

right roge/triz?[/quote]

Exactly the rat always does a runner when his agenda is exposed. Anyway enough of the self serving rodent.

Back on topic it looks QPR have are replacing Rhodes with Kevin Doyle. Not a good move for them. He had a good spell a few years back but has been poor for several seasons now.

QPR look a little toothless to me now and they certainly haven't been ripping up the league despite their riches. If we can get another good run of form together, I think we stand a chance of challenging them.

Rattea
31-01-2014, 01:03 PM

right roge/triz?[/quote]

Id love to know when I go into ignor mode ... might be when I'm away for a few days and no internet access? But never otherwise. As I have said before if you want to raise an old point bump the thread and bring my attention to it. Show me evidence of that?

Rattea
31-01-2014, 01:09 PM
[quote="Sma11ytheRam"]Rattea... Please explain the error in my Math?? Do not ignore when your wrong. I will admit I'm wrong if you can prove me wrong with your FACTS.

QPR have played five games against top six sides. They have Lost three Drawn one and Won One. That's 4 points from 5 games from "top six" sides. Or 0.8 points per game. They are playing three of these teams in the next three games. Using your formula they are likely to get 2.4 points. Hence 2 to 3 points. Again using your "like for like" they are playing Derby, Burnley and Reading from which they have already taken 4 points.

Now am I wrong?

How ****ing arrogant and patronising do you have to be to start mentioning Mensa? As you made it personal, you are are the biggest knob head i have ever engaged with on message board. You fall below all the trolling Red dogs in my opinion. You abuse your position as a MOD as you wind people up with your WUM comments to the point of losing it with you, and

triz
31-01-2014, 01:34 PM
your ignore mode rats is simply repeatedly not answering questions like you are with smalley now. You have said he cant grasp maths and yet i see no error in his maths and instead of telling him his error (which i suspect you cant) you skirt the subject and insult him with mensa jibes.Yes you have posted facts and smalley hasnt denied them as far as i can see, he has simply posted facts as well which counter your argument. Try engaging with him instead of going to your usual mode of posting when under the cosh.

Rapid
31-01-2014, 03:16 PM

right roge/triz?[/quote]

Id love to know when I go into ignor mode ... might be when I'm away for a few days and no internet access? But never otherwise. As I have said before if you want to raise an old point bump the thread and bring my attention to it. Show me evidence of that?[/quote]

XD XD brilliant. it's always just so convenient that you're on an international business trip consulting a sheik.

I see you make me the offer now we have no search function!

so lets try this one on for size - you say you didn't renew you ST this year because of how sam rush targete

UpTheRams1884
31-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Oh dear...

Rattea
31-01-2014, 04:08 PM

right roge/triz?[/quote]

Id love to know when I go into ignor mode ... might be when I'm away for a few days and no internet access? But never otherwise. As I have said before if you want to raise an old point bump the thread and bring my attention to it. Show me evidence of that?[/quote]

XD XD brilliant. it's always just so convenient that you're on an international business trip consulting a sheik.

I see you make me the offer now we have no search function!

so lets try this one on for size - you say you didn't renew you S

Sma11ytheRam
31-01-2014, 05:13 PM

right roge/triz?[/quote]

Must admit I was a bit out of order. No derby fan could be worse than a red dog troll. Meant everything else though. Done with the fella.

chili756
31-01-2014, 07:10 PM
QPR play Burnley tomorrow, and provided we manage to beat Brum, we will gain points on the these two. If we could pull off a win against QPR the following week, this could place us second. It is achievable, but will be tough.

I would be happy with 4 points.

hantsram
01-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Just spotted the QPR-Burnley result.

3-3.

Perfect result for us.

Hopefully just a couple of points behind QPR at 5pm.

hantsram
01-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Rams 3-1 up at the moment. All being set up beautifully for the TV game against QPR.

triz
01-02-2014, 04:46 PM
3-2 now bamford ****ed up

hantsram
01-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Grrrrrrrrr.

triz
01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
3-3!!

hantsram
01-02-2014, 04:58 PM
I don;t believe it!

tricky1972
01-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Rams 3-1 up at the moment. All being set up beautifully for the TV game against QPR.

Wait until full time before you comment... when will you ever learn?? :P

Sma11ytheRam
10-02-2014, 10:16 PM
How could this be happening?!?!

We have gained points on QPR.

It doesn't make sense...