PDA

View Full Version : BD master stroke

essexred52
30-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Perfect subs won us the game, brilliant management, I bet the sheep are s****** themselves, Derby were coming for you at the ipoo ;D

Sma11ytheRam
30-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Perfect subs won us the game, brilliant management, I bet the sheep are s****** themselves, Derby were coming for you at the ipoo ;D

No

StensonRam
30-01-2014, 10:20 PM

Derby are coming for who :?

Sma11ytheRam
30-01-2014, 10:33 PM
It was brilliant management to sign Andy Reid who put two of the goals on a plate. Now then who did that?

Why would Derby be s******** our selves? I've seen nothing tonight that I've not seen at the iPro this year. We are 11 points clear of 7th and it's unlikely we'll be in the top 2. Ditto for you. I'd prefer you to be in 3rd or 6th, us in 4th or 5th (or visa versa) Then there's a chance of the ultimate playoff final. Winner takes all!

You give Derby the space you gave Watford in the first half and it will be game over at half time.

Romanis
30-01-2014, 10:38 PM

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.

Trickytreesreds
30-01-2014, 10:45 PM

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote]

Totally agree. Since when do you start with your weakest side?? >:(

UpTheRams1884
30-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Perfect subs won us the game, brilliant management, I bet the sheep are s****** themselves, Derby were coming for you at the ipoo ;D Shut up. Coming for who???? :/ XD XD XD XD XD

KeeptheCityGround
31-01-2014, 07:57 AM
It was brilliant management to sign Andy Reid who put two of the goals on a plate. Now then who did that?

Why would Derby be s******** our selves? I've seen nothing tonight that I've not seen at the iPro this year. We are 11 points clear of 7th and it's unlikely we'll be in the top 2. Ditto for you. I'd prefer you to be in 3rd or 6th, us in 4th or 5th (or visa versa) Then there's a chance of the ultimate playoff final. Winner takes all!

You give Derby the space you gave Watford in the first half and it will be game over at half time.

Half time. Lol

We'll have our first choice midfield out against you boys. This team of ours has had the starting 11 changed an hell of a lot over the past 3 or 4 games due to injuries and suspension, yet still the unbeaten run continues.

Well done Billy Davies.

essexred52
31-01-2014, 08:31 AM

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote]

Totally agree. Since when do you start with your weakest side?? >:([/quote] Romanis / tricky I disagree, its impossible to field the best side all of the time, we've had a bit of a fixture pile up recently and our next game is only 3 days away, I knew we would not field our best side for the Watford game, this was a text book Davies tactic and it worked a treat, brilliant.

essexred52
31-01-2014, 08:47 AM

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote] I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is :(

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 09:23 AM

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote] I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is :([/quote]

are you pissed?

essexred52
31-01-2014, 10:32 AM

Master stroke it may be - but it was he who dug us into the hole in the first place by refusing to play any of them at the start.[/quote] I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is :([/quote]

are you pissed?[/quote] off ? Yes

RedOno
31-01-2014, 11:54 AM

I've wondered about this strategy. Perhaps it's best to grind your opponents down in the first half and then throw on your best troops in the second half who are really fresh to finish off the job. All four goals yesterday came from the substitutes.

i961pie
31-01-2014, 11:59 AM

Half time. Lol

We'll have our first choice midfield out against you boys. This team of ours has had the starting 11 changed an hell of a lot over the past 3 or 4 games due to injuries and suspension, yet still the unbeaten run continues.

Well done Billy Davies.[/quote]

You have no idea what side Forest will have out
BD changes it and sur

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 12:14 PM

Half time. Lol

You have no idea what si

chris311080
31-01-2014, 02:15 PM
What a stupid thread.

Davies is an idiot who in the first half IMO was trying to prove a point

Why would you start a game with no forwards in the starting 11 but 5 on the bench.
The man is a joke who will only cause further ambarassment to your club

essexred52
31-01-2014, 03:11 PM
What a stupid thread.

Why would you start a game with no forwards in the starting 11 but 5 on the bench.
The man is a joke who will only cause further ambarassment to your club Hello Chris, for some reason I see you point but at the end of the day you are a Derby fan, my view of it is that BD may of rested them for the 1st half, when you mean ' to make a point ' your suggesting that BD was making a point to our owners ?, if so that's a bit extreme, we can't play our best team all the time as I said earlier in this thread, we still won the game with ease and was delighted with the result, have a good weekend.

i961pie
31-01-2014, 03:24 PM
What a stupid thread.

My point exactly.
It's the way you tell em tricky.

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 03:39 PM
What a stupid thread.

My point exactly.
It's the way you tell em tricky.[/quote]

Don't like em? Get up and leave. Exit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that way

45red
31-01-2014, 04:47 PM
What a stupid thread.

Stupid comment,

BD is now unbeaten in 12, he is maticulous in his preperation, so we pass the ball around for 45 minutes having 64 percent of the ball, and then throw on 3 strikers to run riot

45red
31-01-2014, 04:49 PM

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Reidy was red before, dont you mean Resign

RedOno
31-01-2014, 05:09 PM

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Reidy was red before, dont you mean Resign[/quote]

I think you will find that he meant that it was Steve McClaren the current Derby manager who signed Andy Reid for his current stint. Jeez,wake up.XD

chris311080
31-01-2014, 05:13 PM
What a stupid thread.

Stupid comment,

BD is now unbeaten in 12, he is maticulous in his preperation, so we pass the ball around for 45 minutes having 64 percent of the ball, and then throw on 3 strikers to run riot[/quote]

Why is it a stupid comment?

I'm not typing that through my black n white tinted derby glasses but through the eyes of an outsider looking in

I see your point but your forgetting the issue that the same as us vs Yeovil on Tuesday you won't be able to come back from 2 goals down against every team in this league.. Most teams would have stuck 11 men behind the ball and shut you out

It's how you stop yourself going in 0-2 at half ti

BigusDikus
31-01-2014, 05:18 PM
How was Billy supposed to know Halford would struggle up front? He'd done well in that position before so it was reasonable to expect more of the same.
It's easy picking a team after the game. :s

45red
31-01-2014, 05:19 PM

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Reidy was red before, dont you mean Resign[/quote]

I think you will find that he meant that it was Steve McClaren the current Derby manager who signed Andy Reid for his current stint. Jeez,wake up.XD[/quote]

:?

dam617
31-01-2014, 06:29 PM
What a stupid thread.

Wow,
Derby fan calls Billy Davies an idiot and a joke after a 4 2 home win in which we come from 2 down and the substitutes score all the goals.

We don't care what your IMO is - I haven't seen anyone on your board have a good word for him so keep it on there eh?

BigusDikus
31-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Yours is to not put a centre back up front and leave 5 strikers on the bench

The majority of fans from any club would be baffled by that sheer stupidity

The majority of fans must have missed the qpr game then, cause if they'd watched it they'd have known what a handful Halford can be up front.

Romanis
01-02-2014, 12:34 AM
I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is :(

That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! :D :D

KeeptheCityGround
01-02-2014, 02:14 AM
Yours is to not put a centre back up front and leave 5 strikers on the bench

The majority of fans from any club would be baffled by that sheer stupidity

The majority of fans must have missed the qpr game then, cause if they'd watched it they'd have known what a handful Halford can be up front.[/quote]

'Like'

KeeptheCityGround
01-02-2014, 02:23 AM

Half time. Lol

You have no idea what si

essexred52
01-02-2014, 01:08 PM
I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is :(

That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! :D :D[/quote] ' like ' if he is you son how old must you be? I think he's been divorced more times than urika johnson :O

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 01:53 PM

That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! :D :D[/quote] ' like ' if he is you son how old must you be? I think he's been divorced more times than urika johnson :O[/quote]

So that's why she's called that.

The last time she fumbled with my flies, she yelled,
"Urika" I've found it.

Romanis
01-02-2014, 03:16 PM

That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! :D :D[/quote] ' like ' if he is you son how old must you be? I think he's been divorced more times than urika johnson :O[/quote]

You can call it a miracle birth! He's a chip of the old block. You can say I started really young. And he's following suit.

As for the marriage thingy it's probably a gypsy curse. I am trying to break the spell by getting him into guys now. Hence the love of TES.