PDA

View Full Version : This thread is Biblical

Trickytreesreds
30-01-2014, 10:26 PM
No offence sheepies, but you've been surpassed by the pure hilarity of this thread.
My Y-fronts are wet through, :s - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111600804)

Romanis
30-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Hahhahaha.

Now when I say about thinking about the poor and downtrodden, little did I realise they too had us in their thoughts!

Hahahaha.

Elite_Pie
30-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Hardly biblical, just a couple of our less bright fans making themselves look silly, just as Basie did with Derby. You've got Basie, we've got Soccerman, just shows that all clubs have them. Anyway, not everyone was gloating when you were two goals down, there were those who found something more productive to do:

the scum are 0-2 down as I type. I've just had a fiver on the draw at 11/2, and a couple of quid on a Forest win at 14/1.

Romanis
30-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Hardly biblical, just a couple of our less bright fans making themselves look silly, just as Basie did with Derby. You've got Basie, we've got Soccerman, just shows that all clubs have them. Anyway, not everyone was gloating when you were two goals down, there were those who found something more productive to do:

the scum are 0-2 down as I type. I've just had a fiver on the draw at 11/2, and a couple of quid on a Forest win at 14/1.

Keeping the faith eh?

Tell you what, why not a conversion? It'll simplify things, after all, you are already spending considerable time on the exploits of Forest, why not go the full monty?

Elite_Pie
30-01-2014, 11:37 PM
I'd rather have my testicles crushed in a vice... slowly.

Sma11ytheRam
30-01-2014, 11:39 PM

14/1 Lucky sod. I got them at 12/1 with a fiver on it b)

dam617
30-01-2014, 11:58 PM

14/1 Lucky sod. I got them at 12/1 with a fiver on it b)[/quote]

I've got a tenner on Seattle scoring just two points on Sunday night @ 25000/1. Sweet.
I also have a bet on what type of hat Bruno Mars will wear during the half-time show too :star: