PDA

View Full Version : Talk of Millwalls Trotter coming to the Trotters

klassnic
31-01-2014, 01:32 AM
This makes me laugh

he's quite a good goal scorer but is not consistant

The Graham deal might of fallen through and cardiff ain't letting Mcnaught come back the gossip says

eric1953
31-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Cant Delboy making making a move north.

He's not that stupid.

eric1953
31-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Wrong again.

OK another prediction. Freedman will ruin a good player. Hope I'm wrong with this as well.

dunc_bwfc
31-01-2014, 06:27 PM
good player not sure about that eric, hes a midfielder with a one goal in five game ratio at millwall so a pointless signing imo, its an out & out goal scorer we are lacking & i understand simeon jackson is available who millwall are interested in so he would have been a much better punt being as we've just shipped out 2 strikers this week & with beckford not fully fit id have probebley been looking to sign 2 strikers & not another midfielder but clueless the 2nd knows best.

lionsroar
31-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Can be a good player on his day but that's not often enough, expect to see him strolling around not doing much for most of the time but he will pop up and score a few goals.

dunc_bwfc
31-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Can be a good player on his day but that's not often enough, expect to see him strolling around not doing much for most of the time but he will pop up and score a few goals.

strolling around & not doing much ah well he should fit in perfectly with our lot then XD

klassnic
01-02-2014, 01:49 AM
hey hey !

I was right trotter in

Mcnaught from cardiff not coming in !

well before the BEN announced it and sky

Ive impressed myself

I cheated really

heard it 3 days ago