PDA

View Full Version : If anyone

kel_
31-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Has received an email off of me this morning then divvent click the link, my account has been hacked.

My technicians are currently working on the problem.

521buc
31-01-2014, 07:51 AM
I can't get my head round people hacking into other peoples computers and spamming them..
Maybe some of you computer whiz kids can tell me..I just don't get it..

griff
31-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Has received an email off of me this morning then divvent click the link, my account has been hacked.

That'll be tazzy getting his revenge for you accusing him off of puking in clique HQ bogs.

#revengeissweet

moorlad
31-01-2014, 08:59 AM

That'll be tazzy getting his revenge for you accusing him off of puking in clique HQ bogs.

#revengeissweet[/quote]

Having seen Tazzy's ability as a games master, I don't imagine his computer hacking skills are right up there with the best.

kel_
31-01-2014, 09:01 AM
And it appears to of happened at have five this morning.

#sayingnomore

griff
31-01-2014, 09:01 AM
It shouldn't worry you moorlad. Where's your phone?

Floppy_funbags
31-01-2014, 09:15 AM
I ofn't had one off of you but Ridders sent me summat similarly iffy yesterday.

ThisTimeNextYear
31-01-2014, 09:30 AM
I've had one, but as it were from you, Kel, I thought **** him, like I do with most correspondence from yourself.

kel_
31-01-2014, 09:41 AM
I'll be sure to bear that in mind next time your copier is "jamming all the time."

I think your boss got one too so tell him to delete it.

moorlad
31-01-2014, 09:48 AM

Car.

moorlad
31-01-2014, 09:50 AM
[quote="kel_"[/quote]

I of this picture in my heed off of Kel, TTNY and Bob Marley round a photocopier. Odd I know, but it's 31st January and things are ****ing mental here.

Pentridge
31-01-2014, 10:22 AM
5.45am

NO ****ING NEED.

kel_
31-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Ace

kel_
31-01-2014, 10:30 AM
I of this picture in my heed off of Kel, TTNY and Bob Marley round a photocopier. Odd I know, but it's 31st January and things are ****ing mental here.

Oooooh the old Bob Marely one. It never fails to amuse...honest.

moorlad
31-01-2014, 10:44 AM

Oooooh the old Bob Marely one. It never fails to amuse...honest.

****[/quote]

Made me smile, and I don't give much off of a **** about youse to be fair.

griff
31-01-2014, 11:03 AM

Car.[/quote]

Excally.

paula_m
01-02-2014, 02:13 AM
I can't get my head round people hacking into other peoples computers and spamming them..
Maybe some of you computer whiz kids can tell me..I just don't get it..

I've had a call from someone claiming to be 'tech support at Virgin Media' telling me they had a report from the main server that my pc has a virus & that if I switch my machine on they can wipe it remotely hmm I smelt a rat & told the bloke that I was just on my way out & hadn;t time but if he left me his direct number I'd'call him back on my return (showing International on my caller display) he said he would phone me back after 6pm to save me having to pay for the call, In the meantime I rang 150 & spoke to a guy in internet & broadband dept who confirmed it was a scam & not to give him any info. I've had 5 calls from 'Charlie' in total who won't take no for an answer I'm not answering any more of his calls but have reported it to ActionFRaud.org.uk

paula_m
01-02-2014, 02:18 AM

No email received by me B)