PDA

View Full Version : Ross Kemp Extreme World

harvey_7
31-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Was wondering if anyone watches this, new series has just started on Tuesday night SKY 1 @ 9pm. Some of things he experiences & finds out are just unbelievable, some scary & others terrifying. Makes you realise how lucky you are, I won't go into much detail incase you want to watch it but in one episode he goes to Papa New Guinea & let me tell you know, I certainly will not be going there on holiday anytime soon!!

Joffyw
31-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Managed to watch it last night Harvs, it's certainly a rough place and believe me there are plenty more places in the world just the same although i have to say the fight that broke out near the drinkers highlighted thier need to carry knives, not sure matey boy landed one punch, i've not seen windmills like that since my trip to Holland...lol

TV such as this highlights just how lucky we are to live where we do and perhaps more scheduling should be given to such content, in fact why not film the next series of I'm a celebrity there, call it "I'm a PNG survivalist".

harvey_7
31-01-2014, 09:37 AM
i have to say the fight that broke out near the drinkers highlighted thier need to carry knives, not sure matey boy landed one punch, i've not seen windmills like that since my trip to Holland...lol

Yeah Joffs I thought the same, he was absolutely steaming drunk wasn't he. They made their own brew :s he couldn't fight to save his life.